What you got today

Today I received my Skiilhunt H03 from the gearbest group buy. Color me impressed. Only issue I noticed so far is a preflash when changing between low1 and low2 in the lowest mode.

I also got a USB power meter i ordered from Amazon. Very cool! I was surprised to see the low amperage of some internal,USB charged lights. For instance, the R50 Seeker comes with a special 2A charger but the light is limited internally to .89A. My Imalent DN11, DM21T, and HR20 all charge at .79A. My little 10180 penlight, the Manker PL10, charges at a proper .15A even when hooked up to a 2.2A USB charger. I was actually worried about those little lights but they limit properly themselves.

A 5 order day!

1. Goodies from pflexpro
  2. Emitters from LEDDNA (finally)
  3. Springs from KD
  4. PCBs from Oshpark
  5. Emitters and components/wire from Mtn

4 LG MJ1s & Efest LUC V4

Got my pink S1 from US Banggood today. Wow it really looks red in the picture.

Those are great, I tested all my mobile phone chargers for real output with similar device.

Only thing to remember: need to have empty/almost empty battery to see peak amps, otherwise amperage will be lower…
Some of my phones lower amps pretty early during charging.

Going Gear Olight S1 Baton BR serial number 265! I would really like to find a copper as well as a titanium. I am kinda bummed, minor UI stuff again… Olight did not feel the need for a soft lockout on this one! And memory on this one does not include moon.

My new cool white L6 in clear anodizing

New reading glasses (for hobbies with tiny parts, such as flashlights).

I got these recently:

Thorfire KL02 and two different versions of Blocklite 9V flashlights.

I ordered Lumintop Tool yesterday.

https://s25.postimg.org/9xt1xid27/Thor_Fire_KL02.jpg

https://s25.postimg.org/f6jhhn63j/Blocklite_1.jpg

https://s25.postimg.org/7ru5p9k7z/Blocklite_2.jpg

Weird, I'm trying to post pics, but can't get them to show in the post, just showing the links...

Don’t have the KL02 or its clone yet. But love my Blocklite. Recently replaced it as it mysteriously disappeared They love leftover 9v batteries. How are your 2 blocklites different? I’m guessing maybe the switches are different?

Yes, switches are different.

If you click on the second link you will see it-or there is something wrong with it...I had problems with posting pics, I only managed to post links to Postimage.

Also, modes are different too.

One have Hi and Low mode, other one only has Hi and Strobe.

Let's try again:

Today I got a few nice items! :smiley:

An iPhone 7 plus which I have been waiting for almost a month… This thing runs fast as hell, has extremely even and smooth anodizing and the machining is simply top notch. And the camera! picture quality is unbelievable. I have been playing with the camera and took the below photos, also edited them a bit using lightroom mobile.

Olight S1R and S2R which they sent me for review purposes.

Olight UC charger I ordered for $1 + shipping… I will be reviewing this some time later

Meizu M10 powerbank from BG using M4DM4X’s code, one of the most efficient powerbank in the world.

Last and least… Manker U11 replacement from FT. This took quite a while and honestly I’m not interested in it anymore, for sale it goes.

UF Stainless Steel 18650 tube light XR-E Q5
Has potential, 15mm driver, 7mm reflector hole OP.

That’s cool, that’s just cool!
I’m so tempted to get one.

It’s really a no-brainer. I think you’d love it. There’s nothing that compares to the quality you get for such a low price.

I think your post help my decision. I’m finally going for it. Thanks for the pic and recommendation.

Great! Make sure you order it from a seller that includes the spare parts bag. I got mine from Simon which includes 2 spare o-rings, spare tailcap switch, translucent switch boots, and a lanyard. If you do get it from Simon, ask him for the BLF 15% discount before you finish checking out. It may take him a day or two to respond. I ended up paying $55.33. You may be able to get it cheaper elsewhere, but I’m not sure you end up getting the spare parts.

I like Simon, I’ll get it from his shop. Thanks for letting me know about the discount.

Cool. Just make sure you buy it, but don’t pay until he updates the price for you. I didn’t do that on the first one I bought. I ended up paying full price.

Nitecore CLONE.