What you got today

Should be set for a while now pilotdog :+1:

flashaholics while= 1 week tops :slight_smile:

Fasttech order came in last night, 1 convoy s4, a Nanjg 104C 8*AMC7135 driver, and a Xm-L2 led. only issue- no pill in the convoy s4… now to fight with fasttech to make it right…

A mess of new drivers with the new firmware to upgrade my C8s.

Makita cordless drill!
Li ion
Did it Miller style, so start with a cheap thing and find out what really matters.
NiCD 12V with now poor battery pack, basic, never ready when I wanted because of the poor cell
Then get a good thing.
A drill/screwdriver that stops I let go of the trigger
18V
Li Ion and two battery packs (so it is ready when I want to use it)
A free rotating ring at the front for aiming (so holding the head very close to where to drill is possible, very very nice.)
Logical (for my right hand use) right or left turn selector
Different gears and torques
Good case

Disadvantage 1.5Ah. But higher Ah was a few hundred euros more expensive.
And my calculations it uses 5 cells in series, so I figured IF I really want more Ah I just mod a battery pack with a bunch of good 18650 cells if replacing the 5 cels with 3400mAh cells and be done for $25 :smiley:

Goodies from Convoy

Ooh sweet Will34, not as sweet as your new home entertainment set but sweet nevertheless :wink:

My refund for a fake hugsby XP-1. Pretty quick actually. I contacted the seller yesterday, got my refund today. Still waiting on my refund for XP-2. I’m not looking for a real hugsby any more… How many AAA lights can one man use?

I really like the look of that 18350 light :heart_eyes:

Olight X7 Marauder

Congrats! I can’t wait to get one once I recover from my last several flashlight related purchases.

The bezel on the light is not glued and unscrews quite easily :smiling_imp:

Awesome! I wish you the best with this new monster!

Price and shop ? :+1:

I got it from the Olight Store for $169.96 with this code x7promo

Thanks . Still pricey i think .

Congrats djburkes, very nice lump of olight :smiley:

That X7 looks awesome… maybe I should sell my Meteors and get me one of those :smiley:

Yeah that’s exactly how it looks in person, they call it “grey” but it is more of a metallic light blue, completely different from the original grey S2 and the photos from the convoy store.

I have received Fenix E99Ti light today from banggood.

with very nice gift box.

Couple Pennies and a pack of Bubblegum

The group buy Klarus MI7 AA received an hour ago. Anyone know of a good pocket clip that will fit?