What you got today

That’s crazy, they even copied the font…

Can you do a quick review for us on the DM40 Freeme? The leather looks pretty thin in your picture.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

These And the larger one (17mm) with some trits behind it.

You have one very lucky girl RBD. :slight_smile:

From that angle it looks very imposing, congrats on that monster!

I needed a new DMM and I also wanted a few lights:

This for a colleague :

Eagle Eye X2R, Convoy S2+ CW 6*7135 and a nice Skilhunt H02 NW

You will need a big belt clip for your new DMM unless you have very big pockets. :laughing:

:smiley:

Even my small DMM’s are not that small (Except a few toy DMM’s). If I am going to help with some mains related stuff I usual throw one or more of these in my pockets:

Skilhunt H03 NW joins the force.

Cool but the one on the right looks like he escaped from minecraft :slight_smile:

LOL, I quite like its simple but unique design. amazine small size for 18650!!

I hear you, I have a ZebraLight HF600 and I’m pretty sure I’m adding an XTAR H3 for garage duty. I wish I’d found this style of light sooner.

For reviewing purposes : a nice selection of Olight :slight_smile:

Very nice X3 :slight_smile:

I thought they wouldn’t give S Mini to reviewers , interesting . We are waiting!

A Ti rainbow s mini could find its way here in the near future. Waiting on stock. :partying_face:

just replaced 9v on the smoke alarm, so had to order a 5 pack of the Blocklite. Thanks!

A Nitecore EA45S

Very nice flashlight in all aspects but the tint. I find it very cool white, luckily the bezel wasn’t glued so now it has a XP-L HI 3D for a much better tint.

Ordered on 12. October arrived today, only fourteen days from China I think GearBest is really improving.

BLF A6 (5A) (left)