What you got today

A TK75 2015 Edition and a Nitenumen TA02!

I have the Jetbeam II Pro on order. I see the tactical bezel screws up the beam. That said, I’ll keep mine screwed on backwards, or just use the plain bezel. Can’t wait to receive it!

Received some Lumintop lights, tool ti, IYP and frankly, I am not that happy with them as I expected to be, I expected “wow” but only got “meh” …

Two Nitecore TM26GT. Oh yeah.

Got a tool Ti today also. I expected Meh as it is my second. Disappointment was on the first. :smiley:
But it was reasonably priced.

Got nothing from the black friday deals, but some packages showed up today and it was even better, all from the 11.11 sale.

Convoy L6, I finally understand what’s the fuss is all about.

Brass prince

Vinsic 20,000mAh QC3.0 powerbank (left)… Xiaomi 10,000mAh QC2.0 Mi Powerbank 2 (right)

Curious what emitter you got in your Prince?
Advertised as XM and I received an XP in my copper. Today I was directed to an Amazon link that actually had XP-L in description. I looked when I first got it and all I could find were XM-L2 listed in descriptions.

I got XP-L as well, not sure about the tint but it is a bit less cool than a V6 1A at ~6000k. Maybe its the glass. The center of the large and defined hotspot is cooler than the corona, not a fan of that… I’ll swap a NW XP-L HI to blend with the brass, the CW gives it a cheap feel.

Picture of the emitter here:

Got a Sangean WR-11 table radio today. I mostly listen to AM talk radio. This one fits the bill perfectly. It’s made out of real wood veneer over medium density MDF. Reception is excellent. The sound quality reminds me of vintage vacuum tube radios of yesteryear that were full and rich sounding. Build quality is first rate as well.

@atbglenn

Where did buy that? I’d like one myself!

Got it from Amazon. BTW, If you order one, make sure it runs on your country’s voltage. That said, you can always use the 12 volt DC input via a wall wart that supplies 1 amp or more.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001BGGD8A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Yeah, I took at look at the specs and it only says 120ac. My country runs on 220ac. Where can I inquire if there an export version (220v) or an “Autovolt” version?
The SE version is from real wood but I would say that for sound alone the mdf version would sound a little bit better…

I am not familiar with this brand…does Sangean use high-quality tuners for drift-free tuning? The digital version most probably use PLL, but of course will never look as retro as the analog version, which I visually like.

LMAO my wife asks me all the time

"How many more pictires are you going to take of flashlight stuff "

Sangean is a very popular brand amongst radio enthusiasts here in the States. When you tune in a station, it locks in like it has AFC (automatic frequency control), and doesn’t drift. That said, we have strong AM and FM signals here in New York. I haven’t had the need to hook up an external antenna. BTW, I also have a Sangean PR-D7 which has a digital PPL tuner. I’ve been very pleased with that radio as well. Being a portable, it’s sound quality doesn’t compare to the WR-11. One thing you should know, the WR-11 has massive bass which you may or may not like. There is a bass port on the back which can be stuffed with a large cotton ball to reduce the bass output if you like.

A couple of reviews

http://120studio.com/audio/sangean-wr11.htm

http://herculodge.typepad.com/herculodge/2010/06/brian-pits-his-sangean-wr11-against-his-wr1-and-tivoli-model-one.html

Got my quad XHP35 from cutter today.

Going to make mini monster which should pump out about 8k lumens with boost driver (single battery configuration and pocket-able) :smiley:

I might post the modding process on seperate post later on and compare the beam shots with other flood monsters L6, HaikeLite MT03 & MT07 :slight_smile:

ThorFire KL03

I got Warsun X50 and six #3 zoomies delivered on the 19th day after placing an order, not as impressive as 11 days before but still quick and everything works.

Lumintop Tool TI Nichia CREE LED

Gearbest screwed those all up. Make sure you get refunded.