What you got today

There is no green L2. Just the webshop calling them green. Maybe they are color blind.

Man that green is so camouflaged it appears tan. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I doubted it at first but still ordered it.
Gearbest fool me with their pics and a review. lol

Chinese camouflage green:D

Got this impressive packaging from Vapcell

Containing 4 of their new 16340 cells.

I will do a rough test tonight to see if they perform well for me :slight_smile:

We’ll be looking for it :wink:
Nice package :slight_smile:

Posted a simple test in the “Vapcell thread”. Link

I forgot the existence of my PD35 for the last two weeks…

Already heard several times “this thing is brightest than my car’s headlights”.

Also heard a lot “this thing gets very hot very quickly!!”

:smiley:

I’m not sure what are you guys talking about, cause I just got mine! :stuck_out_tongue:

150W “Constant current” load.

A fairly simple device that burns whatever you feed it, has multiple input options and is decently accurate. Not true constant current because the adjustments are not managed digitally and suffers from the varying properties of the mosfet.

Bought it because my YZXstudio ZL1100 was running short for modern usb C power profiles, and it also failed after 2 years of testing and power burning. Paired with a decent meter it can do all kinds of capacity and power capability testing. I will miss the automated functions of my YZX though.

It should be useful to test the LiFePo4 pack I’m building.

Just received a thrower - Astrolux FT02 with the neutral white LED.

Can’t wait to test it this weekend.

edit: I had to update the img links as none of my pictures load up for me in this thread

Good choice, I have one too, the FT02 is a very decent thrower but because of its compactness, good user interface and good runtimes on lower modes, it is a great allround flashlight too. If I had to choose 3 flashlights to take with me on a remote holiday to some dark area (Mordor?), the FT02 was one of them (of course I normally take more than 3 :smiley: )

I never owned a thrower, at least not on this level of quality, craftsmanship and usability. So naturally I am quite impressed by it, there isn’t anything I would want to change on it. As a typically very critical prosumer, this is a new era for me.

Astrolux really hit a home run with this light.
Banggood shipping was also excellent, very fast and efficient.

My 3rd Sofirn, also have Q8 and SP33 :)

fw3a for me :smiley:

Wurkkos 2000lm NW diving light.

Okay, I’m cheating. This is a pic of the 1000lm WW light I got a little while ago, but I did get the aforementioned light today. :smiling_imp:

Subaru Forester Sport! First car since the 1995 Honda Civic.

Sold my 95 Civic EX Coupe about five years ago. Reliable car for many years.

A bunch of Manta Ray C8.2 hosts. The LED shelf is ridiculously thick for the size of the host.

6C Maglite from Ebay (the 6C was produced from 1981-2003). New ones come up for sale occasionally. I'm debating whether to open it, or keep it sealed.

Me too...

It's pretty sweet!