What you got today

A bunch of Manta Ray C8.2 hosts. The LED shelf is ridiculously thick for the size of the host.

6C Maglite from Ebay (the 6C was produced from 1981-2003). New ones come up for sale occasionally. I'm debating whether to open it, or keep it sealed.

Me too...

It's pretty sweet!

Arrow.com delivered Carclo optics and multiple 10x sets of LEDs (xpg2 and others). Found most of the deals on our Arrow deal thread

Also, after years of ordering from arrow, I finally got hit with their huge order package/box for tiny items:

Carclo 10624 (2x) came in this box

Premium tail, a perfect 10. I also got a flood lens for my Elzetta yesterday and tried it out last night. Sorry, can’t post pictures of the tail.

Love the huge heatsink but mode spacing needs to be more define.

Got in the Sofirn SP36, Here’s some beam shots

From Customlites.com

Always wanted to play around with the Solarforce L2E right angle head and Customlites may just be the last place stocking these. It’s the only place I could find so figured I’d better get one before they’re all gone.

Very nice Solarforce haul you got there! congrats.

2 Astrolux lights for today.

Originally, I ordered the BLF 348 for myself. But a few days ago I bumped into a friend whom I hadn’t been in touch with for about 18 months, and it’s his birthday tomorrow. So when this beauty arrived today, I decided to leave it unopened and gift it, together with some Eneloop AAA, 1̶4̶5̶0̶0̶s̶ 10400s and charger.

14500s? F’what?

Sorry, my bad. Obviously I meant 10400s! :slight_smile:

this pic is useless without showin what’s inside that special edition box… :wink:

Yeah I’m sure that true flashaholics will understand how much self control it is costing me not to rip it open …. LOL

Thermal paste. It should be enough for some time :slight_smile:

And old flashlight from the flea market

EagleTac M30LC2-C with Nichia 219b Hi CRI LED Module.

The recent “Fabled Nichia 219B” thread got me thinking. My lone 219b is the AAA Copper Tool. I love the tint and wanted another 219b, but they are not so easy to find now except in penlight or keychain light form factor (especially US sources). Going Gear had a few of these “customs” so I nabbed one.

Twist-select brightness scheme, so good for simple “On Hi”, “On Med” or “On Low” usage. Also has momentary capability.

Quick ship, arrived in great shape and works fine. Thanks GG.

BLF A6 with 1A tint…cool white. It is an excellent flashlight and the first single 18650
light in normal spectrum I have ever gotten. My other 18650 single light is a Convoy S2
with the Nichia 365nm LED in it, it is a great portable UV source!

I got a new knife, Enlan M07. Excellent build quality.

got a couple of batteries from nkon!