What you got today

Great idea I have the clip and the same 5C tint RC-C3 and it didn't even cross my mind to try it. Thanks

If anyone has the Yezl A1 the clip fits this one perfectly also.

http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=1000

Today I received a 6-pack of protected Hi-Max 18650 batterys (all tested good) and an Xtar WP6II from protactical on fleabay. Eagerly awaiting my SkyRay King NW from CNQ! ^_^

Two orders delivered to work today:

1 - CQG S2 AA Stainless for a friend and CQG S1 AAA for me to complete the set. Just beautiful minimalist designs. (L-R) - S2 AA, S1 AAA, EOSLAMP SP11 AAA for size comparison:

2 - Shadow JM07, Knot Top 4000mAh 26650 battery and 26650 to 18650 case reducer.

Out of the Box:

Size Comparison (L-R) - Solarforce L2P, Shadow JM07, Shiningbeam S-mini:

Really glad I got this light! I think this may just be the perfect bike light for the handlebars. Very bright with great cool white color, good hot spot that throws and plenty of floody spill with the OP reflector. Similar to the beam of the L2P, just bigger - I will get a chance to try it out on the road bike tomorrow night. Looking forward to the long run time and it's still small enough to fit in either my Twofish LockBlock or Cycloblock light holders. Emitter is perfectly centered, nicely greased annodized threads, tailcap lockout and tailstands. Good finish on the light though it's definitely HAII, not as nice as my L2P or M8. No nicks anywhere, just a couple of flaws in the metal below the anodizing on the head, hardly noticeable. I think I'm going to be spreading my addiction into more 26650 lights.

Edit: Thanks to jonhobart's suggestion, wedged a nickel and dime on top of the battery and it charged up just fine in my Xtar WP2 II.

Today I got this:

I Have to represent flashaholism and the shirt is really nice I thought.

Nice! I wish we had a BLF t-shirt or hat. (hint, hint Mr. Admin)

I got a 4 sevens tshirt too. What did you buy get the shirt? I got a Titanium pen. Its a bit smaller than I expected. About 2/3 the size of a normal pen. I hope I dont lose it.

Today I got an UltraFire Sipik SK68 clone and 2 TrustFire Flame 14500 900mAh batteries.

BetweenRides

That is simply a King Kong cell, apparently a newer version. Is that the cell that you got?

The 26650 to 18650 is just literally a length of PVC pipe, it works but kinda makes me laugh that they advertise it as being special. [quote=Hikelite]

BetweenRides

That is simply a King Kong cell, apparently a newer version. Is that the cell that you got?

[/quote]

I have not seen the word special regarding the PVC pipes.

Today i got this American Legend Jeep hat

@bose301: C'mon, my PVC pipe is special, after all it has Chinese writing on it! First thing I noticed when I looked at the reducer. Well, now we know don't we? This was thrown in free after I asked for it. CNQG usually charges a buck for them. If I need any more, it's off to Ace Hardware.

@Hikelite: Knot Top was what they said they were sending, but it does look like the King Kong battery, with one slight difference: My battery has this printed on the side: ICR26650E

The King Kong on IOS website has this printed: INR26650E

Do you have any idea what this means? I'm wondering different Li-ion chemistry?

It's not Knot Top. It's King Kong most likely, probably the new batch of King Kong.

You can see it here too. http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=1046

Would you post a photo of Chinese text, it's not clear but look identical to the King Kong.

Despite the INR-ICR difference

Here you go:

That is really a sweet looking light in black. I don’t care for the “Stone” version in the least but this is one of the sharpest looking lights in black. Nice buy! I think I’m going to have to hop on board the 26650 train very soon. :wink:

Yesterday I received my goody box from Old_Lumens containing a 2C Maglite and a couple 1.4A Nanjg drivers.

Pics, please!

Oh, it’s nothing modded. LOL! Just an unopened original package containing a bone stock 2C Maglite. I will post pics however once I do some mods to it.

Mac

It's the King Kong, the exact Chinese characters, same font, same color, same shape.

New version (new chemistry) (or text corrected in the new batches).

I guess CNQG did me right. I know nothing about the Knot Top, but the King Kong's seem to be well reviewed. I wish there was more info out there on 26650 batteries.