What you got today

another e09 (way off center emmiter) from dd, sanyo 2600 x4 and small charger for 18650 for mobile phones x2 from i-o

Knot Top sounds to me like another invented name to fend of the competition. The name wants to say it will have a bump, like a knot top or like most say a nipple, the idea is it will touch the other cell in series with it (raised anode contact).

Speaking of King Kong, Foy has the same cells as you have:

received the police 3w yesterday and installed a AA battery and the tail cap wont screw on all the way......... Frown

Today i still got nothing.

One of my orders from DX is missing, it got here tot the post office. The postman left a notice in my mailbox (i wasn't at home), but now they have lost it. It must have vaporized, because it is most certainly not stolen (according to "postmaster")...

It gets from China to Rijkevorsel (Belgium), and on the last 5km it disappears...

It was a "deal" from DX, if i want to order it again it will be more expensive. I don't know how the Belgian Post will handle this, and how long it will last to get a decent solution to the problem.

I got couple of battery caddies/holders and ethernet cables from buyincoins.com and as always items arrived somewhat fast (less than 3 weeks I think) and everything is as described.

That was a week ago or so tho.

Today I got another battery holder with wires from ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280842918721?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_645wt_1114

Ordered 12.03.12, delivered 27.03.12, impressive!

It came very nicely packed with foam all around it, very good work on that, it was packed like its some sort of brittle/fragile device, which its far from, first time I receive an item packaged so nicely and in foam and not bubble wrap.

Got intl Outdoors P60 dropin today.

One SRM 763

One 50-year calendar from DX :)

2pcs of Xtar 2600Β΄s

I got a KD driver from OldLumens hopefully it lives up to the hype and delivers the 3 amps at 8 volts its rated at.

Wow does USPS suck. I got a driver back after the post office held it for 10 days. Apparently after mailing out over a dozen drivers successfully the same way the post office doesn't like my shipping method. Now I have to use a large padded envelope for a tiny one ounce driver board. Meanwhile you can get one from China thousands of miles away with free shipping. I am not happy right now. If you ordered a driver from me and still haven't got it nothing to fear I will resend it once the post office is done using it as a hockey puck.

I got Cyclone C88 XM-L 3-mode NW from intl-outdoor.com

Quick review: Very good.

NICE! I hope you are going to do a full review. :slight_smile:

Sure. Maybe already this weekend. :)

Can unscrew the pill and take a picture of how the driver is mounted, please.

I'll try to take that photo tomorrow. Sorry that you have to wait, but it's already quite late here and I have to wake up at 6am..

No problem, I was just wondering if it has changed from the pictures posted on the intl-outdoor.com site.

I received a Zebralight SC600W from illuminationsupply. I love the neutral, and WOW. This light is TINY for an 18650. I knew it'd be small, but it definitely caught me off gaurd. This will make an awesome addition to the collection. Perhaps a new geocache EDC!

edit: This thing is barely bigger than my sunwayman V10A AA light! and the knurling is superb (aggressive which I love)

I got this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330694238863?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

and this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270821474816?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Still waiting for this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270838430362?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

for prototyping.

I hope to make a nice gift charger once I try it out in details. :)

Finally the postman brought me my new Romisen RC-T601 II U2 and a pack of protected flamed Trustfire 14500 for my Sipik =)

Eagerly waiting for the night to come..Fortunately I have nightshift today..perfect timing =)

Not that I needed any more, but I was curious.

Beside some other LSDs. Couldn't find my Hybrio LSDs, they are probably in something.

The buttons - the Panasonic one strongly resembles the Eneloop Tone on the right. Same order in each of these pictures.

The bases. Similar to, but not the same as the Tone. It's not really like any of the others.

And since it was a nice day I dug out some other AAs to compare it to.

Now time to measure label them, measure voltages and capacities and put them aside for long-term testing.

got a f e n i x l d 0 1 from HKE (aluminum version). awesome product, perfect built quality etc. interestingly, on the web (www) no review of this version (r 4) exists. many reviews of the older versions of the l d 0 1 exist but not of this current version. of course i am going to review it, it's gonna be my pleasure. there is nothing noteworthy bad i could say about it (maybe the weight?) so the review will be quite boring because of lack of criticism or a healthy balance to the competition. i will include comparisons to iTP A3 R5 and Tank E09 R3 but since the Fenix beats them in every comparative respect, the review will be rather useless/unhelpful. You already know (e.g. by this posting) that the Fenix is superior to them, so no point in reading a review. The price is the only thing which matters here. If you are interested in it and have the bucks, you'd buy it anyway (my review would only confirm your purchase decision), and if you are not interested because of the high price, then a review cant/wouldnt convince you to buy it.

a review becomes only relevant and significant if the price of the product is within grasp (like iTP A3 or Tank E09 or DQG Tiny III). the l d 0 1 is way overpriced (German dealers charge ~43€ shipped lol).

my review would be really interesting if i compared the fenix to the Brinyte PD03 (Vectrex and Lensman have it!!) because they look like twins. but such a comparison should be included in a review for the Brinyte (and not for the Fenix), obviously.

My first Sanrenmu: GB-763 (black) from this special offer:

http://www.exduct.com/Special-Limited-Products/SP-763-SRM-Pocket-Knife.html

on this board's suggestion (... thank you guys!).

Very nice knife. Flicks easily, yet firm when locked.

12 days from order placed to Slovenia was a big surprise, especially since I opted for the cheaper/slower China Post shipping.

EDIT: It helps to check your fingers placement before you flick the blade closed. Wink

3 pcs of sanrenmu 763, total 4.

1 / 4 flicks open, others need some exercise ;)

All 100% quality, absolutely nothing to rant on.

Also got SF L2, camping lantern and XM-L dropin from solarforce.

XtarWP2 II charger. Thats all.