What you got today

He looks surprised!

Surprised :O

I received notice from post office regarding package, boy I was excited thinking that my UF-H2 arrived! NOT!
It was this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320865628398?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Oh, well...

Funny thing, I ordered from Yallstock@Ebay, received package from TMart :D!

Now one has to guess whether its one seller under multiple names or one warehouse dropshipping.

Today I received a pack of swivel claw clips from ebay. Still no goods from my two orders fron CNQG. |(

I finally got my order from Manafont with the Green XREs I am going to post some info once I get a drop in together.

Update they pull 1.6 amps about 200 lumens of blinding green light very hot corona same size and brightness as an EZ900 XRE Q5

lol E that looks like an alien..

First order from QCG:

MXDL CREE Q5 3-Mode 1x18650/3xAAA Flashlight(FL-SA-28)

- This is my first 18650 Aspheric. Nice little light, but surprisingly not that much brighter than my AA Sipik clone. The AAA carrier is a piece of crap, will probably take the one out of an old Dorcy and see if it works.

XTAR MP1S intelligent USB 14500/16340/18650 battery Charger $9.51

- More of a charger for work. Typical good Xtar quality, works just fine, came with manual and 4 extra adapters that work with the Xtar WP2 II. Handles all sizes from AAA up to 18650, slow 500mAh charge rate.

Good ship time: Ordered 3/31, shipped 4/1, arrived 4/17. I'll use them again.

Just got my I4 charger and some new AW rcr123. came of the charger at 4.19V. i'm happy

It started as an order for two of the elliptical optics but since the shipping was going to be more than the optics themselves I had to order a couple of each frosted optics for good measure.

My plan for the ellipticals is to make a couple of Match Mod, AA Mini-Mags for bike lights. I currently use XM-L L2s with OP reflectors on my bike but thought the elliptical lights would be a good addition. Now I just have to wait for the hosts, XP-Gs and eneloops to arrive.

The unintended concequence of ordering the other optics is that in a month or so I'll notice them on the bench and come up with an excuse to spend more money on LEDs, drivers, hosts and batteries. What I really need is more friends to give these things to, or more places to hide them.

I didn't get it today (really wish I did) but I did order it today. I ordered it for all of the wrong reasons too.

I was googling for information on the CREE XT-E LED and I found out that EagleTac is releasing a light that uses this LED. I bought it. Single AA form. I bought it because of their beamshot pictures. In the picture, the cool white looked like a perfect neutral white (no yellow, no blue, just a gray white light) and I wanted that. I will put money on the output being absolutely nothing like that at all. I am thinking I should I have spent the money on the Zebralight SC51w that I have been eyeballing for the past two weeks. I am just getting scared of lithium ion cells and am trying to move back in to the AA EDC market.

Finally FandyFire HD2011 from DX offers arrived today!

I like it intensely! Flood galore, and VERY bright at that.

Only real flaw is the whine on mid mode, but I guess I can live with that. Other than that, reflector has some wiggle space.

Viktor

solarforce3 mode xml drop in 3 -8.4 V

Packaging says xml 3m (in hand writing). How do they know it is the right drop in?

0.81 on high with 18650 WTF? Tried with two 16340's 0.41? Tried it in my L2T. Tried another drop in and am getting 2.65 so its not the battery. Plan to use it with a 16340 when my other light get here.

Also got 2 more sipik 68's from mf. Both these work. Still waiting for resolution on a dud one I got a few weeks back.

JohnnyMac -

Sorry . . . forgot to say . . . that little gem is an X-Power Wildfire and it is absolutely awesome.

Foy

I had a closer look at my SF xml 3 mode drop in

I resoldered it but still get 0.80 on high. I think I got a dud

Well there's your problem!

Yup, that’ll do it for sure!

Got some GITD markers for keychains and lanyards

The North Face Atlas Triclimate Jacket, only paid ~€140 which is cheap for German market standards. I like the versatility of the jacket.... water- and windproof, breathable, seam sealed , zip-in fleece jacket, fully adjustable and removable hood, pit-zip vents. Overall a nice value for the money paid.

I got a couple of pairs of Duluth Traders Firehose pants. These things are even better than expected. I have been going through Levis on the job like toilet paper. These will hold up and guaranteed for life. Good deal.

You wipe your butt with your Levis??? TP is a lot cheaper you know.