What you got today

Got me 4 international outdoor 3100 mah 18650's.....in 13 days to new york,wow singapore post rocks!!Now I just need to get my skyray king in so I got something to put the dang things in.

Received several lights today.
Solarforce L2
Solarforce L2t
Romisen RC C8
Roche F12 desert yellow
Ultrafire C1

It made my Birthday a lot better.

Nice! Happy birthday!!! :crown:

Friend has one, we usually go shooting with it at summertime. Nice bolt action gun, gives steady and accurate shots.

I like the the trigger function, solid.

I finally received the 3 UF C10's I ordered from DX 2 months ago. They were supposed to be XML's but were instead XR-E's.

What a rip! I waited 2 months for the wrong lights. Now I am trying to send info to their support site but it must be down. I have ordered stuff from them for years and usually got it in about a month (expected for China shipments) Lately I have seen their shipping times get longer and longer, yet some people get shipments much faster. To me this must mean that they do not have the money to restock popular items, hence the long wait. Items that they already still have on hand go out sooner. Classic death spiral of a retail business.

TR - J12 5XML and I just heard the postman ride past. Expecting some more goodies. A few weeks back I was drunk and on ebay (bad combination). Not even sure what I bought.

update: Got nothing

Thanks JohnnyMac and Fishinfool for the greetings.

Walang anuman kababayan.

Got a good haul today. My first spyderco! A tenacious with custom blue carbon fiber scales. It was part of a trade deal for my Sunwayman V10a.

Also got my High CRI Sunwayman V11r with AA extender from HIDcanada. Awesome tint. The warmer I go with tints, the more I like them. Scary, because I always loved the cool tints.

A Firearms certificate, pretty standard for our American friends id imagine but a bit more hassle this side of the pond. And i still cant have any decent guns lol

Congrats to you! I didnt even think you could get that there. :slight_smile:

Never fired a gun in my life actually, lol.

An iTP A2 EOS Stainless steel from the Dino. Only 2 weeks from order to mailbox.

I got my T-Mart HD2010 today 3 days after ordering it. I immediately put a custom 5 mode 3.5 amp Nanjg driver in it, very efficient emitter it does light up at .002 amps and its very bright at 3.5 amps. It has a nice tint also maybe a 2D. I though it was going to throw better than it does my modded C-88 destroys it, but otherwise it's a nice piece.

Just opened envelope with 10 Panasonic CGR18650CH (2200mah, 10A max output)

$63.92, 3 days from order to doorstep. smartvapes.com

I doubt mailing lithium batteries in little zip lock bags, inside a priority mail envelope, is legal - or advisable - but they appear undamaged.

If you don't hear more about this, assume they all tested to spec (though i'm only set up to measure 1A drain)

A budget Android tablet! The Skytex Skypad Alpha2:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16858654004

It was on sale $129.99 and there is a $10-off promo code available for this device making it $120. I had my $50 American Express gift card so I applied that to the purchase and got this for $70 OOP shipped. It's replacing my old Velocity Micro Cruz tablet that has been a very poor performer with very bad app compatibility. This one should be a slightly better performer. 1.2Ghz ARM processor plus a GPU vs. the 600 Mhz generic CPU on the Cruz Tablet; I hoping this one will do better...

It took three months, an interview, inspection of my home, a telephone check with my employer and a written letter from my doctor. And all I can own pretty much is a double barrel shotgun!

Wow! I can kind of understand most of the hoops but a home inspection? What are they looking for? A wall of pictures of the Queen Mum with “KILL” and “DIE” written in red lipstick?

So what does it take to own a proper gun/handgun in the UK? Do you have shooting associations that you can shoot with other-than-shotgun guns?