What you got today

Nitecore TM11...but no batteries yet! It will be a couple of days till I get to have fun with it.

Yeah, try to get a gun in Germany..^^

Today (well, probably arrived Saturday - was in my box at work Monday morning) I got my Int'l Outdoor order with (2) ML-102 chargers, (1) King Kong INR26650, (4) AAA->AA adaptors, (1) C8 holster, and a Dolphin waterproof box. Ordered 4/17/12, shipped 4/18/12, arrived Saturday 5/5/12 - not bad at all! Singapore post. The small items were packed into my Dolphin case and the 26650 was inside the holster.

-Garry

Holy crap! The stars must have perfectly aligned for the past couple of days! Just now I received my Manafont order (a Poppas W-878 26650/3AAA zoomie & some gold springs) order placed 4/26/12, shipped 4/27/12, received today 5/7/12 - just 11 days and that's counting the weekend! OMG! Is this a new record!

-Garry

Awesome! My Kong shipped form them on the 23rd. With any luck I’ll get by the end of this week if my times match yours. I also have the Marsfire STL-V2 clone from ebay that hit customs in NYC yesterday that might arrive by the end of the week and I have a King on it’s way from Tmart that should hit between Wed & Fri. W00T!

At long last, my combined CNQG orders placed on 4/4 and 4/5 arrived today:

Roche F12 Desert Yellow CW - I'll be adding impressions to Richie's post later (But it is 'da bomb).
3 TwoFake Bike Mounts - I'll do a comparo to the original TwoFish later.
CQG S1 Stainless AAA - EDC for a friend, who had to have it after seeing mine.

Also, order on Friday, shipped on Saturday and arrive today:

A JohnnyMac Micro MiniMag Zombie Hunter in Candy Apple Red. You know I love Maglites - this little pocket rocket is a work of art! I wasn't expecting it to get delivered this fast, so I didn't bring a 14500 cell in to work to test it out. Impressions later.

Got my D31. Oh man, this is huge. Its also so much brighter than my J12. I didnt expect that.

Got a couple of Trustfire flame 14500's from Manafont. Ordered them first from DX, waited three weeks, and they never shipped. Canceled that order, place an order at Manafont on April 18, it shipped April 20, and they showed up today. They seem genuine with a Trustfire hologram sticker on the shrinkwrap and hologram lettering on the battery.

I love that knife!

On Saturday I got my first Solarforce L2. Now all I have to do is wait for the drop=in from Manafont.

Solarforce are seriously efficient - ordered on 25 April, received 5 May (to UK). I'm impressed (which is why I said my first Solarforce).

I got some green emitters from Manafont, now I just need some bare P-60 drop ins and I can make some green weapon mount drop ins.

I got my Zebralight SC600 today from Illumination Gear!

Since I ordered it on Friday, I wasn't even expecting it on Monday. I spent the whole day working on my van and didn't even check my mailbox until the evening and then what a pleasant surprise when I saw the package! :bigsmile:

Q5 P60 drop-in from Focalprice.

I got the Jacob A60 and mystery light that I ordered from Chicago. In typical Chicago fashion, the lights came packaged in a manner that would make the last identifiable items if the USPS plane went down. The designers of the 'black box' could take a lesson from that kind of packaging.

Thanks Chicago! The lights look great!

When you get time if you don't mind can you take some beamshots of the A60 or just tell me what you think of it compare it to another light... Thank you

I just got another UltraFire charger and 4 button top 18650 cells for the King that I have coming from Tmart.

Wow, nice trade, that knife is awesome. Makes me feel kinda stabby just looking at it :-)

@ okwchin: WHAT DID YOU ORDER??????

I just received my latest Manafont order less than three weeks from order to delivery! Ordered 4/20, Dispatched 4/21, Received 5/9.

(The shower gel dispenser is a B-Day gift for my brother... :bigsmile: )

got a Swisstool Spirit Plus (article# 3.0238.L) today, it's a popular multitool by Victorinox. i am a budgeteer so here are some stats:

as always, dont hate me for rubbing it in ;)