What you got today

I got my Keygos M10 today from Cyberport88 and it only took 10 days to get here!!! Why can't DX do this?? 10 days and I don't think my order even has been packed by DX

I got this really cool coin.... :p

LOL! Well not really funny but you have to make the best of it right?

Yes you do. :bigsmile:

I really like the charging box your son made you. I miss my boy - he moved to Colorado a month ago.

I just received my SkyRay King from Tmart and a Jacob A60 from Dealextreme that I had forgotten I ordered.

Wow! 15 days! That was quick! Impressions?

-Garry

Too funny on the coin. Having a loved child take flight is tough, but eventually the pride you feel will help ease the pain.

Will you please tell us what your thoughts are on the Jacob A60? Is it as good as we hope it is? Mines coming someday from DX, they are the

slowest ones out there... I wish Tmart carried more.

I just received my UF-H3 headlight from HK Equipment - ordered 5/1/12 delivered today 5/11/12 (The Asian postal services are on fire!!!). Item was well packaged in tons of bubble wrap, but the envelope was only tied shut with it's drawstring (the type of envelope that uses string around two "posts" like inter-office mail envelopes). The light didn't come in a box like Manafont shows.

The light is flawless and a beauty! The tailcap threads off smoothly and reveals lightly lubed threads. Nothing special about the strap, it looks as expected. Now I just need to figure out how to mount the light in the strap without removing the light's clip (I know that's posted around here somewhere).

Props to Stanely at HKE who always gave me immediate answers to my emails even when it was 10:00pm in Hong Kong! Now that's service!!! This was my first order with HKE and I'm sure it won't be my last!

-Garry

The original packaging was beat to hell, it was apparent that on one of the stops it made during delivery it was repacked. The flashlight itself has a nice finish once I got it cleaned up, there were fingerprints all over it and little specs of something on the inside of the lens and on the reflector. I can't tell you any more then that right now, I do have a battery sitting in the charger so by the time it gets dark tonight I'll be able to take it out and test it. That is after I stop playing with my new King, (he says while giggling like a school girl).

DQG tiny III NW... tint is a lot warmer than on the II.

A kidney stone, and it sucks Rhino.

Ouch. Hope it turns out well. Just thinking about it gives me the heebies.

Ouch! Sorry to hear that Chicago. I had my gallbladder removed because of gallstones. It was the worse pain I have ever had to deal with.

Thanks, guys. I've been firing out pebbles all week, but there's a big'un coming down the pipe....

|(

are you satisfied with your sample? any details on the built quality (fit, machining, beam, ..)

You have my deepest sympathy, I've been there and done that.

Again?! IIRC this is far from your first. Sorry to hear it. :Sp

I received my ultrafire double battery. Charger and two 3000 ma batteries today from the Dino.

Ordered on Apr. 27,that's 3 orders with no mistakes and. Two shipped and received in two weeks...kelly

Sorry to hear that X, I never had them... but what I hear I feel sorry for ya man...