What you got today

from http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/555310293-10pcs-lot-New-Original-18650-NCR18650A-Rechargeable-Li-ion-battery-3100mAh-With-PCB-For-Panasonic-wholesalers.html

A pair of AW IMR 16340’s arrived today from Flashaholics in the UK. They were shipped on Friday, and arrived in Ireland this morning :bigsmile:

Not today exactly but got my Bronte RA03 a few days ago from DX.

Very pleased with it. It replaces my old Microstream as an EDC light.

Got my Thrunite T10 and Ti combo the other day .

They were for gifts , so I didn't get to play with them for long . But I thought they were real nice and the recipients were quite happy with them .

My Small Sun ZY-T13 came today. I'm really impressed with just about everything on this light. Coolest feature is the forward clicky tail switch and that no matter how quick or often you press it it always comes on in high mode.

came this morning.
3 weeks from TMart to Brisbane, Australia.
Can’t wait til it’s dark

I have received maratac aaa copper light today.

You can see comparison with tank007 e06 (without extension tube)

got 2 2900ma panasonic 18650’s…gonna use em in my t40cs when I get it (ordering today)…need to add a solder blob to one of them though as the flat tops don’t touch the negative of the other cell very well…

I got a nice surprise - my wife bought me a light I’ve been after, supposedly for our wedding anniversary. It’s next week, but I was there when the postman came, so I got a Niwalker 550N3 a week early.

Funny thing is, I wanted it after seeing a torture test here and thought it would be handy to have something robust for our narrowboat (flat bottomed canal “barge”). Well, you need an excuse, don’t you. Trouble is, I couldn’t find it for sale anywhere, and asked a few UK dealers, to no avail, and Niwalker themselves, who didn’t seem to want to sell direct. They obviously haven’t met my missus, who won’t take no for an answer.

So, I’m a very happy bunny. The light looks and feels great - perfect anodising, nice forward clicky, with a side strobe button for instant “tacticool” action. I’ve even got a set of filters, and a diffuser. I’m so chuffed that I will even try to get my photography in shape, and write my very first review. I’mm off to the boat at the weekend, so will try to get some ourdoor beamshots in the nearby woods.

Now I need to get online to Amazon to get her a new Kindle (old one doesn’t hold it’s charge for long). Still time to have it for the anniversary.

That is a good looking light. Hooray for the missus!!

SAYS WORM ON THE DRIVER CONTACT DISC?

what's up with that??

No clue but I gave my gal a not so subtle hint that I want one of those for my birthday which is coming up fast.

Ah, the trick is not to hint, subtle or otherwise. Just swear a lot when online, and say “sorry, dear, it’s nothing, just can’t seem to find something I’d like”. About 3 times a night. For about a fortnight.

Two nice lights guy, the niwalker and the maratac. I recently had a chance to play with a copper light and I really loved the patina that the copper gets after being handled for a while.

Got my upgraded iTP A3 today just 2 days after ordering on eBay.

Great little light!

UltraFire UF-T60.

Actually got it a couple of days ago. Flashlight "expert" Foy experienced extreme UI drama with this light. Could NOT figure out how to make it do anything other than fast strobe. Description said it was a 3-mode/no blinky with no mention of "mode lock." Cooter effected a Foyrescue and his suggestion was spot-on. However, Lighthound's customer service is so fast, they had another T60 on its way to me before I could tell them I wasn't drowning any more. The second light arrived today, along with a pre-paid envelope in which to send the "defective" unit back. Yes, I tested them both and output is exactly the same

The service level at Lighthound is beyond belief.

Foypleasure continued with this . . .

Been wanting a Gladiator since they were first available and I like this light much more than expected.

Well, that's the long and the short of it. The T60 review will probably be in a couple of days. I've yet to locate a suitable volunteer upon which to properly evaluate the Gladiator's BFTI. (Blunt Force Trauma Index)

leveltwotraumaFoy

Damn you Foy. Your pic's make me want to buy both. I will volunteer if I get to keep it!

Now those are some pretty sweet lights Foy.

Come on, that Gladiator looks like a giant dildo..