What you got today

And a rather painful one at that!

I always get a flashback from my (happy!!) childhood when I see that (or any L2X):

I got a Canon 50mm f/1.4 from my little sister in Alaska. It's an early birthday gift from her. Thanks sis!

Nice! When is your birthday?

A BIG box showed up for me yesterday. Details to follow.

Yeah, buddy!! Can't wait to see the new lathe assembled!

Can’t wait to see that one!

Wow. That looks like a longer pallet than normal too. Look forward to seeing more pics !

I got a pretty nice open-bottom universal belt clip flashlight holster by UltraFire (surprised, because the last UF holster I got looks like it was made by 6 years olds - and might have been, for all we know), and my first 26650 cell (Trustfire Flame) from Manafont.

Yes, quite happy with the holster - fits all my P60s, my big TF Z5 clone zoomie, and my HD2010.

I found, however, that despite my hopes and dreams, I don’t already have a charger that fits the protected TF 26650 cell. So, I get to use it in my HD2010 til it’s time to charge, then put it away for a while and go back to 18650s in that beast til I get a 26650 - specific charger. But, man - the HD is BRIGHT with the 26650. Even though that battery came charge to 4.08v, still only getting a 3.5A tailcap reading from it, but maybe that’s my leads. Or, I happen to have a driver in my HD that is regulated and not direct drive? Whatever. It’s BRIGHT. :slight_smile: I will be enjoying that for a couple nights for sure.

EDC keychain flashlight? :bigsmile:

Link to the holster please? I could use a good one sized for 26650 lights (esp. the HD2010).

-Garry

i got my sk68 clone today and it is my new fave.!

bright, small, pocket clip, zoomable, AA. sounds like a tight light to me

Garry: HERE.

It’s really nice quality - so far a tight fit for the HD, but I’m sure it will loosen up a bit.

Reiko, which sk68 clone did you end up with? And if you think that thing rocks with AAs, wait til you put a decent 14500 in it. :slight_smile:

I got a bunch of naked Ultrafire AA hosts and some AA/14500 drivers to play around with when I get back from vacation next week

ChiX's pic makes all other deliveries feel irrelevant.. size does matter.

Dude, that has to be so damn exciting . . .

Foy

5000 pcs LOL :bigsmile:

My guess is a lathe?

What I got today (actually yesterday): 20 16mm XP-G boards for various XP-E colour LEDs and the odd XP-G2 (now to reflow… yikes!) (Kaidomain…. shipped in 2 days!)

6 DX “clearance” bare p60 drop-ins without springs! (going to have to hit DX up about that as they were there last time and arn’t now)

20 15mm plastic isolator doughnuts (yum doughnuts).

honestly im not 100% sure… its a single mode i got it on ebay and it says cree on the side

HHAHA slow reply, but yes, IN-18 Blue Dream. Really loving the ability to look across the room and see how late it really is by the time I get to bed without having to reach for a light :frowning:

Thats one VERY sweet and classy looking clock radio :wink: really love that cabinet too!

I just got my amp (ebay job) working, after a voltage mismatch to do with pushing voltage limits to the max and then running the amp in a country with an extra 10% on the mains voltage. Killed many components in the process, but learnt a few things along the way. Haven’t received much interms of torches recently though, more a case of using the huge collection I have so far! Did place an order for a dedicated AA battery tube for the V10R Ti though.