What you got today

EDC Keychain flashlight - Carries YOU

I got Nitefighter F30C from eBay. Nice little light with good build quality and nice accessories. TC readings: 1.37A -> 0.70A -> 0.02A (and 2.0A turbo)

For $33.60 I'm very happy with my purchase. :)

I have got fenix ad401 diffuser lens, fits my xeno e03, and 3 colors 4 each tailcaps from DX

My UniqueFire UF-S7 was just delivered this morning. I have a funeral to attend in Houston this week so it will be a couple of evenings before I get to play with it. 7x XM-L (stated to be) U2-bin emitters in a 2x/3x 18650/26650 host.

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/uniquefire-ufs7-cree-xml-u2-7led-5mode-flashlight-black-aluminum-alloy-finish-2318650-p-9990

I cashed in $70 worth of points to get it, and then a couple of days later, they dropped the price by $2. Then, this morning, I see the UniqueFire UF-S9 with 9X XM-L emitters, and in a body I like better than the S7 on the New-Arrivals page. :(

I got an XinTD V3 today . Fit and finish are great . Cooler tint than my other 3C XMLs . Nice mode spacing .

It's not as floody as my Trustfire F-15 , but the spill looks plenty bright and I can tell it's going to throw much farther .

I'm gonna give it a " Yeah man ! "

got a new bulb (xl-5200) for my TV…damn thing went out last week so was glad it came so fast…using a 19” LCD from a 60” HDTV is sure a change…easy and fun install also…

Today i got some lenses from flashlightlens.com
Finely got my new XP-G2 R5 2B tint :slight_smile:
1.4 amp Driver and an extra 7135 for my new xp-g2

I ordered this one today.

Small Sun ZY-T08

I got a package from Ric:

- 3 x Knot Top 26650

- 2 x KingKong ICR 26650

- Flat bezel and one more extension tube for Roche F22

And another packet from US:

- Maratac AAA Copper v2

Foy. You seriously need help.. _the_, where did they come from, Knot Top 26650? I haven't heard of them.

From Ric (CNQG / FF): Link to FF

Thanks. I'm interested how they compare to your King Kongs. Cheers.

Me too :)

First two are already charged to 4.2V and one of them is currently going through 1A discharge to 2.8V.

Within the last week:

• DQG AA
  • Apex 5T6
  • Citycat Big Head K8
  • 10 * 18650 (protected NCR18650A)
  • Xtar WP2 MkII
  • Ultrafire Holster (was meant to be used for the Citycat, but it doesn’t fit in it…just means I’ve got a spare holster!)

All the lights were of the NW variety.

Nice ones Rod911! And all NW, way to go!

How do you like them? I have been wondering whether to buy the Big Head K8 or not..

Posted something in the Big Head K8 thread. To summarise - very surprised, not so bright as a Catapult v1, but can throw at least as far as a Catapult v1.

As for all of them being NW, I only buy NW lights these days. No more new CW lights. That’s why I like the budget manufacturers because they tend to offer NW version of their lights unlike the bigger names in the business where they simply think brighter = better.

edit: as for the other lights.

• DQG AA - slightly afraid that the head will eventually find itself coming off on its own. Beam pattern is great with the TIR. Spacing between the high and low is perferct for a key chain light.
  • Apex 5T6 - brighter than my “original” Dry (ie. no Turbo mode). I’ll put a copper strap on the negative springs over the weekend to see if that improves the output (ie. reduce resistance). I would have preferred a side clicky like the Sky Ray King, but I do like its handle.

Well I received my Trustfire F20 yesterday (from T-Mart). It's a 5 mode! AND it has the "good" 14500 compatible driver! (Tested and verified.) The driver actually has very nicely spaced modes. The strobe is actually one of the best I've seen. It's a "medium" speed flash rather than the heart-attack super fast flash.

On AA NiMh (Energizer 2300mAh LSD @ 1.35v) it pulls:
High: 2.40A (settling down from about 2.55A)
Med: 1.16A
Low: 0.26A
(100%-50%-10% spacing)

I didn't test current draw with the 14500, but the light was way brighter! (The tailcap is AWFUL, and once it's back on you don't want to take it off again! I remove the head and change the battery from the front end.) This will make a nice pocket rocket with my XM-L U2 emitter swap!

-Garry

A black Skyray King and man is it sexy no pics yet, sorry.

whats the quality of it like?? i got my nitefighter f30c today :slight_smile:

I got a Solarforce today, with an extension and a tail cap. Sent on 8/28 and came today. Quick shipping!

But there's something else there. That didn't come from Solarforce!

Huh, guess I will have to use the NiMH's and the charging jack for this light. Oh well, nothing ever stays stock around the O-L workshop.