What you got today

I’m a little bit jealous, I still wait for my Solarforce order to arrive, it’s the first time the delivery took longer than the normal 10-14 days.

Today my Beamtech BT-QS66 diving light that I purchased from Chicago X arrived as well as a UV drop-in from Manafont.

I got a, WE TRIED TO DELIVER,notice from the postman.Im saving you all the pain,So No pictures of the letter.Would be like showing vampires a crusifixsix .

AAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH :cry:

DON…

My life just got a little bit easier, the army/navy store is now selling paracord for $.10 per foot.

Got my UV drop-in from MF last week as well. Found 24 scorpions in my yard in the first 5 minutes. This is a STRONG UV emitter. Fun stuff.

I got this …

… for about $24 from HK seller on eBay.

I like how lightweight these LiFePO4 batteries are.

What do you think of that one? I have that and a couple of other OEM lights that should be here any day.

Nice!!

The Maratac .. what does the driver contact disc say? It's a 2-mode light, right?

Yes, it's 2-mode. I'll check the driver when I get back home..

Thanks!

maybe it says Balder or Tank or Bronte .. ;)

Says worm also in mine.

thanks for the info!

Then it means that your lights are worms? :D

The Worm has excellent regulation and runtimes on all cell chemistries!!

I got this "CRKT" from Manafont for $6.61:

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/crkt-mini-stainless-steel-foldable-edc-knife-148cm-length1pcset-p-10317

It's obviously not the same quality as my genuine CRKT Mirage. I had to remove the blade and polish the locking surface as the liner lock wouldn't secure it properly. It also turned out to be a bit heavier than I had hoped. I purchased it hoping that it would be a good replacement for my Boker Subcom clone I had purchased from DX, but I doubt it will. I may cut the glass breaker/hook/tool from the end and see if that makes it a bit more pocketable. All I use my knife for is cutting tape on boxes, so I prefer a small and lightweight knife, hence my appreciation for the Subcom clone.

- Got the UltraFire C8 U2 w/holster from LightMalls - very impressed

- got the Crelant 7G9 from an ebay bid for $81 from Daniel at FlashlightsNGear - he took care of me, wow - what a thrower!

Thanks for the info, I liked that lights.
Not only their driver, also their box is the same with maratac aaa copper.

My TrustFire Mini-01 arrived just a few minutes ago. Awesome little light!!

The UPS guy just dropped off the Work Sharp knife sharpener. I'll test it out and post up some impressions later.

Congrats, Johnny! It’s about time. Are you going to post your own review?

Postman was generous today:

Maratac in Cu that is quite handsome. Nice, simple two mode light with L-H, instead of the M-L-H that the brushed stainless model has. Both levels are useful which is unusual - the low on most lights is usually either to low or not low enough for me. I’m quite happy with it, and the little plastic case with magnetic closure was a nice little bonus.

FourSevens P0 in SS is smaller than I expected being about a centimetre shorter than the Maratac. I like the magnet in the tail and both of the two levels are useful. I do wish it had some kind of texturing to provide a little more grip and I would have preferred a ‘real’ reflector instead of the GITD thing that is in it’s place. It is stainless but doesn’t weigh much at all so it might make a good keychain light.

Some SF tailcaps came (S7, S8, S10 and S11) but the S7 arrived missing some parts, and the 2012 L2M that was ordered at the same time did not come! The order shows ‘Incomplete’ on-line, so I’m assuming it is back ordered. :cry:

This is the fastest I’ve ever received an order from SF, arriving only 11 days after ordering!