What you got today

Sure did.

Link? Don’t know kumabear but always searching good battery suppliers.

No link, send a PM, forum member username is Kumabear…

Another sk68 clone…

I got one set of HID conversion kits, no idea will they last (not to my on car, though…).

Also got 3 post slips announcing arrived goods but the post offices network was down, so no cigar today :frowning:

Words just don’t do his lights justice 8)

I got email from DX about split shipment :expressionless: ordered 5 things, 2 most important things not shipped, grrrr |(

Maybe you had something else in mind but you can grind down the edges of mbpcb’s (and lenses).

Today I got a nichia 219 to experiment with, as well as a NW xpg2 to throw into something. Excited!

Yesterday, I picked up a black AA MiniMag, this morning I picked up some copper and some hole saws and this evening I ordered a triple Nichia, triple optics, a 14 mm XML board, a 20mm plain tight and 2 14500’s, tomorrow I plan to look for some stainless steel welding rod… Happy Holidays!

as compensation for sending me CW TN31 instead of NW.

Yesterday I got a Kershaw Brawler from Amazon.

2 Solarforce protected 16340 and Some canadian coins. Too bad the 16340 can’t fit my Trustfire Mini, it was 1 mm off (wrapper). Tempting to take of protection circuit now.

Not sure what you mean, but if your cell is to long than put it in for a week or so, than the spring gets shorter and it fits in the mini. Look in the mini thread…

Got a small (5) bundle of Ti’s via eBay. Black one doesn’t work - send message to THrunite, so we’ll see.

Got mine from Walmart, unfortunately the Bralwer isn’t as good finish wise or feel wise(let alone weight wise) to the Kershaw RJ II, which is the same blade length, but no jimping on the spine. It’s G10 scales don’t feel so slippery and the liner lock and handle design offers a better grip. But I did get a cool pen from it!

I would have bought the Kershaw RJ II from Amazon... but they only had serrated edge and I prefer plain edge.

mfpmax, do you have a Tremor or Asset to compare to your RJ II? (Those are my two favorites.)

Knifecenter.com I think had the plain edge but no clue what the price was, too little too late now though LOL or is it. I picked the serrated blade myself cause it was cheaper than the plain edge, but I use the serrated edge sometimes anyway. No on the Tremor or Asset, specifically didn’t bite on those either cause of either the blade shape or the handle material. I love the way G10 feels currently.

order was well packaged and arrived in two weeks.

uniquefire uft-20…already swapped the xml for xre green

uniquefire flood to throw aspheric bike light/headlamp. http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/uniquefire-xml-u2-led-1200lumen-3mode-floodtothrow-bicycle-lightheadlight-18650-battery-pack-inlcuded-p-11733. also modded to xre green pulling a little over 1.4a

hs-802 red drop in….lasted one minute before emitter desoldered itself from pcb…

10 gold springs

one red generic emitter(xrc)
one green generic emitter(xre)

one c8 xre white drop in

Got my custom AA Maglite from Olds today!