What you got today

A couple of Ultrafire SK68 clones for the kids.

GTX670 was bought on Wednesday. Moved from 30 FPS to 40-50 FPS on low settings with BF3, woo playable without having to play in a smaller window!

Its been a year since getting this computer, and its been a real struggle to get OSX on it, mostly because of the 6970 graphics I had. Anyone need a Gigabyte 6970 OC 2Gb triple fan graphics card at the $200 mark? (performs as well as a current model $300 card here in australia!)

Well after all that I finally got OSX working pretty well as of Friday! Sleep, Wake, multimonitor, audio, ethernet, USB, SATA. Everything that I use seems to be working. Maybe not at optimum performance, but certainly working!!

The following photo is of the current experimental setup, with a 4th screen for the sake of trying. Reaching the limits of desk space, and 3 24” screens is very sufficient! Have not yet got into the habit of using all the screen space as I’m still over lapping windows, but its easy to adapt to luxury!. As of this instance, I have one screen for BLF, one for photobucket to upload photos, and the other for browsing photos, itunes, adium and finder.

In-terms of power consumption, its actually about the same as running the single 22”. On an equivalent brightness setting, the single 22” (as pictured in the front) uses 50W, while the individual Dell screens consume around the 20W region, so by picking power efficient monitors, running three screens is not too different!

I got a perfect TN31 and T10 today !!! :bigsmile:

2d mag led x 2 from lowes. one black and one gun metal grey. Not sure what I’m going to do with them yet!? xm-l? ssr-90 red? pt-54?

Nitecore TM15 NW
Selfbuilt was right, very nice beam pattern from a XML triple.

Very cool set up!!!

I have received my package from nkon.nl, which includes a powerpax battery holder.
4 pcs 2aa-to-D converter and 4xAAA eneloop.

At work I received the Small Sun ZY-T08 review light from DX. I was informed that I have 3 packages at home today. It's a good day! ;)

Last week I got a 1000 lumen Teralux drop in for a 6d maglite

Today I got a TK31 and a T10 from Thrunite. I’ve just been out very quickly and completely lit a tree up at 250m/800ft. I know that is well inside its range but it completely lit it up, not just slightly!

Tomorrow I should be getting a V11R.

XML U2 1A and TIR…now to wait on the EDC 18650 to put them in.

I got my free emitter from Rob today… Thanks again Rob!! :slight_smile:

I got two TrustFire TF26650 5000mAh Flames and a TrustFire TR-005 charger.

The batteries are charging right now. Pretty soon my FandyFire HD2010 will really kick @$$. :)

Nice!
That also means that I should get some of mine from DX in about a week :slight_smile:

BTW:
You are one post away from 5K :wink:

Five days from Hong Kong…Nitecore MT26 XM-L U2.

3 gunmetal and 1 blue Minimag AA LED Pros + 1 gunmetal 2D led Maglite - total for all 5 lights was under $53 before tax.

All from HD using the Lowes price via ad scan thread and Red Laser app. When they saw the price they weren’t happy. After they agreed, I asked about the extra savings and they REALLY weren’t happy. Tried to get me to take Lowes CC 5% savings. If I had my Lowes’ card on me I would have asked for that also! 40% of retail before sales tax?

3 of the AAs are for gifts, the others mine! Now I can start thinking about modding the $5 3D incan. Haven’t mentioned that part just yet to the wife - especially since it’s her beside light. :wink:

I got 1 tube of cheap emitter adhesive .

And my ITP H01 headlamp came in . It is a small , light , well-made and bright little light .

Yep .

In addition to the ZY-T08 from DX, I also got my Black Shadow Padme from Goinggear.com. What a sweet little torch!! From ebay came a portable charger and a brooch for my daughter.

2 more maglites, lol

Bought from Akkula for €10.90 (~$14.15) incl. shipping.

does the t08 from dx have aluminium reflector? ss bezel? please say yes :slight_smile: