What you got today

I got 6 x Samsung 18650 2800 batts - yay
I also received a ebay special zoomy thing. “1800lumens” and 4 batts. Utter poop

It does not but it doesn’t matter. The reflector shape and design lends nothing to heatsinking or anything in which aluminum would have an advantage over plastic. I will say that the T08 I just got from DX is the only other light, besides my HD2010, that will shut off the street lamp across from my house. It’s bright! I should have my full review of the light posted tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Almost forgot... an aluminum bezel. Stainless would be nicer but for the price of these lights (T08, T13, etc...) I can't say I expect them to be stainless.

Got the LupoDRV today.

What a driver...

Illustration of my mind, when I realized, that this converts pretty much any 17mm driver, 1-cell light with nasty PWM, modes, arrangement, memory....

....to a perfect one:

5 xpe red emitters on 10mm pcb, 5 16mm bare boards, 5 amc 7135 chips, 5 1.4a 4x7135 3 mode drivers, a roll of 22ga wire, and arctic alumina from illuminationsupply

I got this Zeberalight H600F from goinggear.com today. I'm extremely pleased with the beam and tint. Perfect for my close-up electronic work.. Oh yeah, I got it for $83.59

On Tuesday I got my Sunwayman C10R for less than $5 with all my coupons and Olight i6 for $23.

I'm I the only one who the Olight i6 for $23?

I got my UF-H6 from atbglenn today. Great little light!

wow stock are out… now 74 dollars wtf? Anyways I got my 3-mode CW XinTD C8 from intl-outdoors today and that deep dish Ultrafire C8, The one with half OP close to the LED, then goes SMO reflector the outer part. The Ultrafire is more compact and less flood, but not as intense or throw as far as the XinTD C8.

My other Olight i6 has come to the party late.

LOL! I looked at the link How2 provided and see this: Negative 192% savings! Harharhar! I know it has to be a misprint but…

• List Price:$25.45
  • Price:$74.24
  • You Save:-192%

Then I scroll down further and see this:

* Max output: 400 Lumens;

* Runtime: 5h50min

* Output level: High(70Lms/1h) > Low(80Lms/5h50min)

A high of 70 lumens and a low of 80 lumens and Max output of 400 lumens. Why can't they just proof read what they post?? And they wonder why people don't trust their sites.

Hi JohnnyMac they has it wrongly priced for $23 and they honored the Price, which is good. You have to take all the specs listed with a pinch of salt.

They could have refused to send it like bestofferbuy. Manafont and Focailprice have both honored mis-priced lights.

This is a good thing about this seller.

I got the L3 K40 today. The TN31 is brighter when shining them on the wall.

HWA/WYS Ultrafire SK68 $0.68 clone from TMart - FAST - ordered BF and arrived today, under a week including holiday and weekend.

http://www.tmart.com/CREE-Q3-3W-210-Lumen-1-Mode-Mini-Focus-Flashlight-with-Pen-Clip-Black_p134351.html

This one came as a 3 mode and looks to be an XRE with huge dome over the emitter. Zoomed die is about 10-15% bigger than my XPE non-branded clone. It’s also not quite as bright, but is better than advertised. It’s also a little bit better quality in the zoom tension and switch cover, but unfortunately it does not tail stand.

Draw, all on high:

Eneloop #1 NiMH 1.3v 1.6A 2.1W

Eneloop #2 NiMH 1.33v 1.5A 2.0W

Duracell Alk 1.49 v 1.6A 2.4W

Ultralast NiMH 1.28v 1.1A 1.4W

TF 14500 4.06v 1.34A 5.44W

Thanks TMart!

I got my FF3 delivered to my house today. But I will not be there till tomorrow midnight. ANd the unprotected batteries will probably not arrive for another 2 weeks. And I do not want to cut anything to make protected ones to fit…. It sucks.

Got a new XinTD V3 in today.
No rings like the V2. Brightness is awesome!!!
I’ve got my new duty light!! Sweet!!

very happy to get these directly from Tokyo :bigsmile:

thanks ChibiM

I got a care package from Ric containing a bunch of misc TIR optics, a couple XP-G2 emitters, a couple U3 emitters, a forward clicky for a repair and some centering clips for XP-G emitters.

I got an overwhelming urge to hunt down the designer of an air dryer I was working on and kick him in the nuts. |(

After getting an original Sipik SK68 BLF shipment (yes, it is clearly brighter than my Romisen RC-29 duh) today i got a copy of the Thrunite Ti flashlight, pink/red color, 3 lumens version, BFL shipment!! This place rocks, thanks a million for it!!! :beer:

It's my first real premium brand flashlight: ThruNite :love:

Cant wait to get dark outside!

Will share my thoughts about it in the E09 comparison review ;)

This “Super Lube” got my attention first, what is it for?
No, wait, I don’t want to know :smiley:
aaahahahahaha J)