What you got today

Nice haul today, Dale. Congrats!!

The A8 is awesome!! I got some good HD 2010’s as well… Much better than the Fandyfire

nice candle

do you plan to sacrifice a virgin on that shrine… :bigsmile:

A virgin here is like the proverbial needle in a haystack…

A fine of £100 ($160) from the DVLA for not bothering to tell the oxygen thieves that I’d scrapped a car. Looks like I have a day or two to sort it before they hit me up for a few hundred dollars. Time to hit the phone.

Bet your wallet is now bleeding! I used to sell Leicas 30 years ago. And the prices were eye-watering then! They’ve got a lot more expensive since then.

That’s good, I told you they were a good light!! I guess we know which one to avoid. :beer:

+1… From the reviews I perused. They all indicated the Fandyfire to be top dog. Guess not…

i got a keygos m10

A very nice light. I like mine. The KE-5 got me liking Keygos alot.

Total awesomeness… Won it on Gords giveaway…

i have a 4a driver on the way too

+1

oven cleaner

You got a fine from what for not telling what you did what?

My BTU Shocker was here today, but I missed Fed Ex :frowning: Now I wait till Monday

THAT SUCKS!

nothing light related… but i got a new fish tank, a dalmatian molly, rainbow shark and a baby betta.

may have to get rid of the shark though, he keeps picking on the betta

oh, well it does have two lights in the hood, so i guess it is light related :bigsmile:

Protected Sanyo 14500 from intl outdoor.

I should have gotten some 14500 batteries a long time ago. Sipik SK68 + XML T4 7B + 14500= Awesomeness!
(for those who likes lots of light, pure flood beam without hotspot, warm tint, all in a cheap and small light with the ability to zoom)