What you got today

This morning I received my SHADOW SL-3 (what a beaut!) and yesterday I got my Four Seven MAELSTROM MMU/S12. I am a happy camper :bigsmile:

i got a maelstrom x10 (old 4sevens logo) - this thing is getting an XPG2!!!

and my ea4 l2 xml2 from illumination supply

and my bs terminator is on its way!

For got to post my power supply Not much but Heck it was cheap

Wow where on earth did you get a Fluke meter for $65!

Received my first Solarforce, a L2N-grey. Still shocked at the speed of delivery from Solarforce in Hong Kong. Ordered the 21st and received the 28th! Couldn’t find any flaws in this host at all. Using a Solarforce 3-level 3.7v LC-XM-L T6 drop in and couldn’t be happier with this setup.

this is what i got

i got it because my old case is too long to fit in the cabinet on my computer desk.

which means… i will be looking to get rid of this

(yes this is a shameless plug incase anyone is looking for a real good deal on a $150 case) :bigsmile:

i got my 2x 3aa -> 1D battery holders from wayne @ electro lumens

they will be going into my 2d mag that has been collecting dust

not sure what im going to build yet :slight_smile:

64mm Leica lenses for the Defiant 3C, and the resist-free 1A boost-buck driver PCBs from nickelflipper:

The lenses are great, excellent packaging. I hope Phil gets more into selling flashlight parts :wink:
Great job with the boards NF, and thanks for the extra components. I think I’ll wait for the board with resist though. :wink:

DX,fast shipping,really!

I got a d5 host kit from cnqg the other day

Fitted with a 3.1a nanjg two group driver and xm-l 4c its become one ofy favorite pocket carry lights. I may even have to build another for best dress. :bigsmile:

It’s my daughter’s birthday, and I got a gift in the mail

Well…it’s not.actually a gift but I have been waiting for it.
All I know for sure is it is a flashlight, and I can not wait to get home to see it…

More details to come :bigsmile:

you bought yourself a gift for your daughter's birthday !!!
you flashlight-oholic addict :D

Lol, no… It just happened to arrive today. But all I do to make sure these kiddos live to see another birthday, I deserve a present don’t I? :stuck_out_tongue:

well, I must admit, opening "presents" that I bought for myself gives me most joy, I always successfully guess what I like, therefore love the "present" :D

I got a bowl of fruit (pictured on the right)

funny - it came with the following:

Black shadow terminator u3
4amp 3 mode driver (going into a keygos m10)
3.5a buck driver 5.5-12v (going into my defiant 3c with a xml2 on copper)
xml gaskets
xml t5 5c1 (maybe going into supfire x5)
xml u3 (going into keygos m10)
2x 20mm contact boards
7135 chips
nanjg 105c 7135 3.04a driver (adding chips and going into supfire x5)
3x ucls (c8 size for supfire)

nice pull? J)

The ucls will also fit the m10 :slight_smile:

awesome

on a not so awesome note - it appears my terminator is a U2 version not u3

(book says u2 and it has the old carbon colored bolts)

grrrrr…

:~

That’s annoying, although I find I cant see a difderence between u2 and u3, I guess you could with 4 hard driven emitters.

yeah i dont know - i left a message for illumination supply… but its fri afternoon theyre probably havin a beer by now lol.

Its friday night….their not the only ones :bigsmile: