What you got today

yup :slight_smile:

im actually more excited about the parts i got than the terminator haha

might try the keygos mod tomorrow morning if i have time :slight_smile:

i just put the ucls in the supfire and keygos

stupid phone is dead and cant get pictures… give you guys a hint… its blue(ish)
will post pics later 8)
so excited

Yeah, it is a shame that the shipping is so expensive. I was going to buy a L10 until I saw that the shipping cost ($15) was almost as much as the L10 itself.

still got some wire management to do… and need to install my cold cathodes… maybe. havent decided yet.
got this case because it was so dang cheap and will fit in the cabinet, but she sure is going to be a looker…

Small Sun ZY-T08, 6x Panasonic NCR18650A, new side cutters, and a nice pair of angled tweezers, all from Fasttech. Oh, and a beer from the fridge :wink:
The ZY-T08 is nice, but a little bigger than I imagined. The finish is nice, excellent heatsinking, huge pill, and very nice threads. Driver can underdriven, 2A stock (using 3x R150 resistors). I added a resistor (R082) and got it up to 3.1A which gives about 750 OTF lumens and 46kcd. The reflector is a resin plastic type like the defiant 3C but it works well. This type of material seems to work very well as a reflector. I see no advantage to change it to aluminum.
Because this light is bigger than the HD2010 and has a similar output (SS has more throw, less lumens) I’d lean towards the HD2010 except when longer battery life is required. The ZY-T08 with 2x3000mAh cells handily outlasts the HD2010 with 1x4000mAh 26650.

Got some DIY stuff from Fasttech: 20mm Kaptan tape, solder wire, araldite, small el cheapo gas torch/solder iron (but works very well).

18650/17670 from fasttech

I was met by these guys when I got home from holidays. They did not live here when I left.

my specialized comp fsr 2001 was stolen from my university two weeks ago… i’m still trying to find that son of a b*h :-/
but i got nearly new ctm rocker 3.0 2012 for 700€ today to replace it and will have to work (along with studies) for half a year to pay for it :smiley:

what a beauty :D great price to :P

where did you buy it, do you have like local website where you can advertise used bikes for sale?

I love to ride my Cube Acid but I would like even more somethng like Trek Top Fuel 9.9 ssl 2011 or 2012 edition :P or at leaste "old" Cube Sting HPC :D

I'm too modest I know :P

yep a local guy was selling it, can’t wait to install a light on the bars and helmet and test it properly in the dark :evil:

Hey I just remembered that I could ask you have you seen something like this in Slovakia -> Geax Saguaro 26x2.0

btw, catch of the day:

how is the cutter?, I have one on order too.

Laughing, as I just tried to explain this to someone who keeps handing me these little brown and white envelopes from HK Post Air…but you said it so much better! Thanks,

Very nice, sharp and well made. The spring could be a bit stronger, but it doesn’t stop me from holding them securely while open. Recommended.
The tweezers are good too, needle sharp and perfectly aligned. I had a pair of cheap straight one already that work OK, but these angled ones are great. I may go back and order a straight pair, just to have them match. :wink:

Got 2 MBA-2400 Replacement lamp kits for my MaxaBeam

i got a orange slip saying my package is waiting for me at the local post office… saw the mail man on the street and refused to help me

thanks usps! no wonder your going bankrupt

And I got one of those brown envelopes this afternoon…can’t figure out from the envelope even which company mailed it, of course there is no documentation inside and my records weren’t specific enough XML U2, U3, ??? and of course the product is NOT labeled in any form or fashion… only annoying to me and probably not for long as I will find the paperwork somewhere, soon.

I received some drivers to finish a build off, I ended up using the 3 mode one on the left. Along with an mtg-2. 20mm xp-g2’s for comparison of size.

I traded my Gen 3 Glock 22 .40 S&W for the new Gen 4 model 21 .45ACP.

On sale for $575 with three 13 round mags. I traded my old model 22 and sold some 40 cal ammo and mags to make up the difference, so it costs me nothing to upgrade.

I shot 50 rounds of 230 grain through it today and it’s really accurate with less recoil than my old 40 cal Glock. It’s not as snappy as the 40 cal and doesn’t shoot as flat at 50 yards but it’s super accurate at 20 yards and easy to control. I am going to try some 180 grain 45s when I can find them and see if it helps reach out as far as the 40 cal did.