What you got today

nice score. really do like your glocks huh? right now i have a rock island 1911 .45 and a universal m1 .30 carbine im selling for my uncle so he can upgrade to a kimber or sig 1911

the .357 sig can really reach out and touch something. that is a nasty round. not sure if that would interest you at all

oh, and wheres the hi-cap mags? :stuck_out_tongue:

That .357 Sig is a screamer it’s even faster than the 40 S&W it’s a great round but if I upgrade the 45 it’s going to get a 10mm barrel and mags. I only have one 26 round mag for the 45 they are impossible to find right now.

yeah, the .357 sig is a necked down .40. everything is hard to find right now, hear .22lr is impossible to get your hands on

Nice trade Erik. I was told Glocks were out of stock and on a 6 month waiting list.

Boy Im going to be busy :slight_smile:

holy crap nitro!

That 4th Gen G21 is pretty awesome for a .45

I loved mine so much I sold off my USP45 as it was no fun to shoot after shooting the Glock.

Would had more things to post but the damn usps is getting lazy and can’t deliver my packages to my door, They leave that slip saying sorry we missed u >)
And I have to pick it up my self

Yeah I hate that crap… One time I was sitting 5 feet from my door and heard them go to y mailbox and had one of those slips. I was outside before they were even in their truck.

i just got one of those yesterday

A time delay relay (0 to 60 seconds) for a little project I'm working on

Nice pick Glenn!, looking forward to seeing the results. How do you adjust the timing? The dial looking thing on the top?

Yep, dial on the top. I'm making a turn on delay circuit for my vacuum tubed headphone setup. This is to prevent a turn on transient in case of a momentary power outage. Not that that happens too often here. I like to play it safe. I just ordered a couple more...

I will send you a picture when I complete my project :)

Here's the link where I got the relay and socket

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370526092618?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

BTW, here's my bedside headphone setup

Is that analog all the way from the source? So source, amp, pre-amp, headphone amp are all tube or non digital?

Friend just chastised me for not upgrading sound card in my laptop where I have only a few thousand songs stored - all CD quality, no MP3 - he was saying a best unit or digital to analog converter (his choice $250+) would blow me away…

Also I think one of the units could send signal back into my home theater receiver and undo a host of ills along the way…

Curious, is all.

So THAT'S how you deal with having a broken foot... Just turn off the world and jam?

This my setup: Woo Audio tubed headphone amp on right directly connected to my CD player. The amp on the left, (a Schiit Audio Asgard) is connected to a Schiit Audio Modi DAC (digital to audio converter) which is connected to my Mac Mini so I can listen to my 18,000+ audio files I have in iTunes and Google Play.

To answer your question, it's a digital source, but analog to the headphones

Nice setup Glenn! Looking forward to seeing how it works out.

Thanks Darren! BTW, I made the CD player cover / headphone stand myself :) I made it before I had 2 headphone amps. Probably going to modify it when the weather gets warmer and my foot heals!

nice headphone setup glenn! i have 2 pair of sennheisers myself along with a budget usb DAC I regularly use

Ive got over 20k songs with 5k of them being either lossless or 96khz/24bit … got a few 192khz/24bit ones too :slight_smile: