What you got today

Those DECT phones are quite good. Supposedly a 1.9GHz band dedicated to cordless phones. I doubt that will last long though. I had some phones like those before I did away with my landline.
That intercom/doorbell looks to have seen just a few winters. Good job rebuilding it so it can see a few more. :slight_smile:

This is why I bought it at Costco. They have the most liberal return policy out of any retailer. Right now I'm charging the batteries. Hopefully it will be an improvement over my 4 year old Uniden DECT 6.0 system I'm using now...

I think by friend installed this system back in the 80's. The speaker, caps, and switch were all bad. Couldn't find the right sized speaker anywhere so I made a cardboard baffle and coated it with shellac to keep it weatherproof. I had to hot glue the speaker in because it had no mounting flanges. I'm sure it will work fine for the next 20 years.

The SR90 ultra clear lens, non-reflective, anti-shattering, with 99% effective transmittion.

AR Lens…… X
XM L2 U2……X
MODDED DRIVER…… X

My work here is done! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

Got my Nitecore EA4W (neutral white) today. I got the cool white version last week. Not sure if I have a preference as to which version I like better. Sorry, no pictures, but you can look above as someone else got theirs today as well :slight_smile:

Power supply for my pretty new and not posted here Tenergy Accucel-8

And a perfect mint and complete TN-30 XM-L U2 from a CPF buy at only $110!

And a not pictured giant bag of wires and balance connectors.

Big haul today. This charger is a beast!

Like your battery dispenser.

nice looking PSU and not too expensive either, $33, but since I have couple of computer PSUs just lying around, it wouldn't be logical to spend more money for fancy psu when I already have working one (or two) :(

Thanks guys!

Cases can be found here.
http://www.containerstore.com/shop/containers/dividedBoxes?productId=10028178&N=80806
The 9”x5” ones that are back ordered of course.

I know, I saw the instructions. Didn’t have any computer PSU’s laying around and needed all the balance charging items and wire anyway. Its working excellently, just the fan is LOUD. Guess its not all bad it reminds me to keep an eye on it.

order from DX. i will just steal their pictures for now :bigsmile:

new aspheric lens for the crelant collimator head

about a life time supply of thermal compound

a new reflector for my 26650 mag mod… needs a little “massaging” as the wiz old lumens would say

lux meter

and 100 super mini dice for the lady of the house… and a magnesium fire starter… for the pyro in me J)

Got a NW JM26, just waiting for KK26650 From FT…

:bigsmile:

Black Shadow Terminator U3 & and a Nitecore Holster for it, received in about 12 days China Post. :bigsmile:

Box was undamaged, there is a spot of slight discoloration of the anno on one of the top light heads.

Now if only my Xtar 18700 2600mAh batteries and WP6 ii charger would arrive from pandawill, ordered same day as this and were shipped UPS from California USA warehouse. Cant believe the Light showed up first from China! :~

A TF Mini-01. Not the BLF version as I hadn’t seen that as I tried to catch up wth what I’d missed. It now keeps the car key company.

Wonder when the 18650’s which left HK on the same day will arrive?

i got 10 tenergy lifepo4 rcr123a from ebay seller all-battery
shipping was slower than death considering its a us based seller. ordered march 9th.
8 of the 10 were at 3.3v, and two of the ten were 3.26v. but they were not a wrapped pair

I just read JohnnyMacs review on the BlackShadow Terminator this morning and it made me want one in a bad way! You’re gonna have to post some beam shots with that bad boy! Where’d ya get it? And what’d it set ya back if you don’t mind my asking? If AW cells are run it there’s another cool $80 in cells!! But man, the sheer power of it, makes me remember the days in my teen years when I went spotlighting with my brother and cousin…we’d have been in hog heaven with one of those!

I have that phone system, and love it. It's the only one I've found that works throughout the entire Casa de X (lots of steel/?Indian burial ground?)

I'm loving it too. I was able to link it with my bluetooth headset. Works GREAT!!!!!

The little missus stopped at the post office today and picked up my Imax B8+ charger/discharger for me. Can't wait to see this baby when I get home!

Let us know how the B8+ is Johnny! That one’s on my shortlist :slight_smile:
Got my Convoy M1 (NW) from Fasttech today. What a great light. The build quality is exactly as described in JohnnyMac’s review. The consistency with these Convoy models is impressive.
I do hope they do not go the way of the SRK; terribly inconsistent.

I got it from doingoutdoor, I’m not sure if it would be OK to post the price on here because I may have got it well below MAP, but go to the site and there’s a coupon code: a36f4b2d75 put it in your cart, enter the code and you’ll see the price. (I just checked and it’s still the same price I paid) however it’s currently out of stock for the U3, (as it was when I went to buy it but I emailed them and they replied after a few days that several had arrived). Not sure if I would have got this if I didn’t get that price, I also decided on it after reading JohnnyMac’s review. Not sure if I will regret getting the U3 over the NW because I usually try to get NW lights, but decided on the U3 for the extra oomph.

As for batteries I felt the same way as you because I needed 4 more for the Terminator so I had to make a decision, l almost bought 4 of the Keepower 3400mAh batteries (also from doingoutdoor) but couldn’t bring myself to pay $50.00 for 4 batteries the same day as buying the light and holster. I agree the AW are high quality and I use them for my 14500 lights, but they are quite pricey as you say for the 18650’s, when I first got into Li-ions I told myself I would always only use AW’s however that changed when I had to buy 18650’s for multi-cell lights so I started using XTAR 18700’s and found them to be high quality as well. So I ended up getting 4 of the XTAR 2600mAh (at a great price I couldn’t pass up: $27.98 for all 4 from pandawill)

I also bought another charger (a 6 bay XTAR) so I could charge all 4 at the same time, I currently only have the XTAR 2 bay model. I think I’m going to eventually get the Keepower 3400mAh batteries for this light, I think they are one of the highest amp/hour rating available in a 18650, and they are based on a high quality Panasonic cell, here is a link to a review on here by HKJ: Test / Review: Keeppower 18650 3400mAh (Black)

I currently only own three 18650’s so I’m waiting for the new batteries to arrive to fully test the light, they are suppose to be here tomorrow.
As for beamshots I may try that if I can find the time, never did that before as I’m kind of a newbie flashaholic, but if I do maybe I’ll do a comparison shot with my HD 2010, I’m hoping the Terminator has more flood with equal or better throw.

Received yesterday this tiny Ultrafire UF-T1 in a nice plastic case, padded with styrofoam and decorated with a ribbon.

Put against a BLF Mini as comparison to the size.