What you got today

I returned home from my vacation in Germany, and the prize light from OldLumens for the Scratch-build Contest arrived! and now its the king of the flooders in my flooder light collection.
Left to right:

• modded 3T6, The OL Triple-MT-G2 monster with fan cooling, , a MT-G2 ZY-T08, and a modded 12-amp SRK Kung. (the brotherhuang1983 supplied model)

When the collection is so large, that its divided into sub collections. And within those sub collections you find lots of great lights. That is a sign you are a true flashoholic with a proper collection.

Congrats once again on that epic light!

I got my order from Illumination Supply from their JULY4 sale, a FOURSEVENS MMU-X3 and a Eagletac D25C Ti XP-G2. Arrived in Australia in 7 Days! Awesome service and prices (MMU-X3 was only $69 with coupon!) Thanks Calvin.

MM15 wall of light!

18650PF x4

BK-3MCCE

Got this flawless C8 and a busted Nanjg 101 from FT, it does not work out of the box. I’ll probably order another, I really need it.

What do genuine Sony VTC5s look like?

… I might have finally got my Sonys from FT, I find it odd they dont say Sony. I assumed that would be something on them somewhere… anyone hwohas some, or knows what they look like, do these appear legit?

As far as I know, and owned some, Sony cells does not have the name Sony printed on it, only the model number and other production codes.

via How to spot a fake Sony VTC5 battery

Thanks for that, I had a closer look to see if I could see any more info, and I noticed some feint text on the opposite side.

Edit: Thanks dangerous, Ill check that link out too.

Got my Olight SR51 from the group buy today.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00IEMUOWU/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1405530323&sr=8-1
I got this on July 9th and I really love this light with a 14500 lithium rechargeable. It zooms very smooth and has a round beam when zoomed(not like the shape of the emitter). I have been using this light as my edc light for work and I am very pleased with the overall performance and quality. If you have Amazon Prime this light is only 9.99 to your door in 2 days. I tested a AA battery in it and it was not as bright, but still very functional as a work light. When you tap this light momentarily zoomed in it is blinding. It has one mode and I would say it has 200 or so lumens on a lithium 14500.
IMO I think this light makes a perfect work/tactical edc light. Get one!!

!

http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/sbradd/embed/slideshow/Mobile%20Uploads

!

Got a great price on the L3 Illumination L10 XPG2 4 mode, and 4 Olight RCR123A batteries from Illumination Supply today. 2 days shipping from CA to NY. One again I'm very impressed with Calvin and Craig's service. I haven't tried the Olight's yet. I'm hoping their as good as the Nitecore's

Not bad, 10 days from Japan with just economy post(!!!) thanks again Marco!

And amazingly I placed this order on the 3rd and it came today. Amazing job GearBest!

I like well made, reasonably priced, pocketable, single 18650 lights, especially the ones with XPG. I use some and gift some to friends and family. They all love them.

I have wanted to buy these EagleTac D25LC2 Mini twisty lights for a long time, but found the price too high for my liking. Thanks to a nice Sale at Illumination Supply, the price was low enough that I ordered two yesterday and got them today. I know many people don’t like twisty lights. I dig these though, perhaps because of the way they fit in my hand and how natural and effortless the twists are. Also like the cleverly hidden strobe modes. Overall, quite nice!

Securitying flashlight from Amazon. Cree XML emitter zoomie. Not exactly the caliber of flashlight that I normally buy, but I had a gift card to burn.

Nice box though :)!!

Got a Logitech Anywhere MX mouse so I can buy more flashlight related products :)

4*EBL 18650 2600mah @ $1.84/each
4*EBL AAA 1100mah for testing

Olight SR95… this thing is huge :smiley:

I got my first two $7 headlamps. They came in plain white boxes (slightly damaged by Finnish / German / NL post), nicely in bubble wrap. No chargers or anything extra, just the headlamps. One of them had slight imperfections in the reflector, but for $7 I won't complain. It will get DC fix for flood anyways.. :)

Both work fine and are just as I thought them to be: 1 or 2 x 18650 (parallel, 4.2V), smooth reflector, 3 modes: high ~1.5A, low ~0.3A (clearly visible PWM), strobe.

Below the light working with 1x18650: