What you got today

@jubeldum. That Hugsby is an excellent light. I have had one as my EDC for a couple of years now and another that I use in the shop. Money well spent.

My Hultafors knife.

Out of the package, it cuts newspaper but not paper towels.

KeepPower - Lithium-Ion Batteries (14500, 800mAh) & Free 14500/AA Battery Case
Nitecore - Digicharger (D4)

More Nitecrn chargers.

Why did you buy so many chargers?

I have had it for some time, but I started trying to build CNQ’s zoomy host. It is similar to a Sipik 73 or Zeusray, but with a bit larger head and lens and twist action.
It has a neat brass ring that screws into the back of the brass pill to hold a driver, but a Nanjg 105c doesn’t fit behind it. After some filing at the corners, it fits snugly into the pill, but there is no room behind it or around it for the ring. I can solder it in, but I lose the easy access that was intended. Nice otherwise.

$1.25 well spent.

I got a XML on star, and 4 drivers fasttech.com. Delivered today, ordered on Christmas day.

Pack of 8 AAA eneloops, BC-700.

perfect package, excellent charger and the best batteries :wink:

Three hemostats.
Two cheap but nice SK-68s.
One Ebay head lamp from http://www.ebay.com/itm/121161815800?\_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT .

That headlamp is on my wish list too.

Where did you get the hemostats?

Hemostats from Widget Supply, http://www.widgetsupply.com/category/hemostat-forcep.html .

Good quality for price, $6 small $8 large.

And three of these, $1.80 each.

Nothing special, good for close up.

You can never have too many tools, right?

Enlan EL-0x (Not EL-07 Ring Pivot Knife.) High quality replacement pivot screw and phosphor bronze washers, from SRJoben at Lazy Lizard Gear
Pivot and washers.

Washers and pivot old and new.

A late xmas present from me to me.

Looks like a non-intrusive current meter. They have a toroid and sometimes a Hall probe.

SingFire SF-75B

3 Convoys, C8, S2, S3.

A good haul from Banggood today :slight_smile:

K40M
Xiaomi 10400mah powerbank
Xiaomi 5000mah ultra thin powerbank
Xiaomi USB Led light
4x2600mah 3.7v Samsungs

Not a flashlight, but i have gone and got me a samsung nx3000

It’s one hell of a camera.