What you got today

Ooooh, nice! I like stainless lights and that one is on my wish list. Is it any good?

I got 8x Keeppower 3400mah protected from Gearbest, they all measure 3,670V and i can only recommend them, they are the real deal.

LEDDNA order

2 Stainless Steel Skull Pry Bars

Cheap 2 x AA LED Flashlight from eBay

T12 18650 Nichia 219B
XinTD C8 V5 XP-G2

XinTD C8 V3 is for anodizing comparison only. V5 has much glossier anodizing than V3.

DQG AAA SS Clicky. I’m surprised how tiny it is. It is much smaller than the GBGB SF-348 or the CNQ S1.

Size is the main claim to fame of DQG (another is that low is current controlled).

Today I got a Nitecore EA41 2015 edition from the group buy organized by M4D M4X and Banggood which arrived in 15 days.
Also a Lumintop PS03 from hkequipment which I ordered after reading JohnnyMac’s great reveiw of the light, this only took 11 days to get here.

WIll you please give a quick review of this one ?

Sure. Very short. The product is a no brainer to try if you’re in need of a handy high quality powerbank. Price is 44% reduced right now so it’s only €14 @ bangood. 10mm thick and build quality is excellent and it feels very solid. I have not had time to test it fully yet - but it charges my iphone perfectly 2 times.

Size is very handy compared to the thicker 18650 based powerbanks. Below compared to my iphone 6.

Also, what is going on in France? I am so sorry for your people. I hope this nightmare will end soon. Why can’t we live in peace?

sorry no pic but ordered a Nitefighter headlight from Banggood and received a 2-vapes kit instead.
The kit is prob more expensive than the light but I have no use for the vape kit. Sent BG CS email.

No pics as i have company, but got myself 2 Keepower 26650 5200 cells, Xtar vp1, Nitecore i2 and a very lovely Convoy BD01.

My first Mouser order! I’m pretty sure all the ziploc and static bags cost more than the components. Now I just wait for Oshpark…

Wow ow pic is huge my bad ill fix it next time I don't know how to do it now...:

got my convoy s4 & s6 today! sk 68 was previous EDC, the one with paracord is a monsterflashlight victor T6, my work light I carry on the job. I was hoping the convoys would be close enough to replace the monster but they're not. Still not bad lights, better than the sk68 for a carry light!

Thank you for the micro review :slight_smile:
About news, it’s really sad to see that happening…I live at 300kms from Paris but spent the entire day yesterday in front of the TV to see how this double hostage situation ends…Thanks for the support

I got my Lustefire D01 from Tmart today. It’s a very nice light, good workmanship, and no blemishes for $13.60 shipped. This is my first 2x26650 cell light. I can use it in one cell configuration by removing one piece of the battery tube and it seems to be the same brightness. But I want it to be brighter :slight_smile: in both configurations. I am not able to remove the other half of the battery tube, so I can’t see the driver.

E27 36-SMD 5730 LED <-nice warm white colour but I can’t see this being anywhere near 18watts
Rayfall HP3A Cree XP-G R3 <-bought for the soon to be wife when she wants to go out running after dark. Nice headlamp and I think I may grab about for the car.
Mini Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker <—qasn’t expecting much but it does sound better than expected especially given the price. I haven’t tested it for long to know if the battery inside lasts for a decent amount of time however.
BLF Special Edition X6 4C <—completed my tint collection :bigsmile:
Eachine H7 2.4G 6-Axis LED Mini RC Quadcopter <— I’ve wanted one for a while and finally bought a small cheap one to play and learn with to see if this is something to get into. Fun little guy but the battery life kills the fun just when I seem to get the hang of it everytime. The eventual interest would be to move into something I could put my Actioncam’s to use on.

Also managed to catch a nice seat sale on flights a couple days back and saved over $800 compared to the last few months and $750 compared to todays price for our honeymoon. Can’t wait! :heart_eyes:

A cheap night light, to use as is or to convert to amber.

A cheap 2 x AA / 1 x AA light, possibly worth modifying but looks like not.

A Yupard CR123a / 16340 light with side momentary electronic switch, $2.99 from Deal Alert thread.
Nice build and unusual, but bigger than I like on my keychain. The weak point I see so far is that the plastic reflector is smaller than the head, with an oversize fat glow in the dark o-ring filling in the space between. The tail cap threads are conical, tightening an it is screwed in. There is also a threaded joint between the battery tube and head. One has to cycle through the three modes to turn it off and on. Holding the switch down selects an SOS mode.

A Sipik SK-73, like the one I got when I was first collecting, and that I still like. Not quite as bright or as cheap as Zeusray, but I like it better. Probably to convert to lime, to replace the lime light I gave away.

Two Philips Luxeon Rebel PC Amber LEDs, bare, from DigiKey.

I got a Small Sun ZY-A630 from Meritline. Ohaya posted the deal on BLF Deal Alert post#695 (Thanks). It has a plastic reflector. The light is dim compared to Convoy C8 at 2.8A. I will ask for help to mod the driver and emitter when I have the time to do it.

You might have to take the pill out to be able to unscrew the tube. I haven’t got that far into mine yet. Take a look at my post in the XHP70/XHP50 thread. I posted some links to some reflectors that should work in the D01.