What you got today

My first convoy light arrived today with nitecore tube.
Here is a reference picture with my Xeno e03

Just ordered a MI wifi dongle and a spare battery for sj4000 cam from GB

My new running light

$4 deal! How could I miss that :S

10 pairs at GBP 0.99 from fleaBay!

Hugsby P31 (XP-1 to the left for ref)

Newer series look better.

This :smiley:
http://www.gearbest.com/cables-adapter/pp_153839.html?special16

I got a couple too recently and feel the same, so I gifted one to a friend that uses the vapo-cigarette-stuff so he has 18650s and charger, and he was obviously impressed. The other one I plan on modding if I ever learn/understand how to do it… I would only do a driver swap, but I don’t understand which one to look for and where to buy. Not bothered by brightness, which is standard-ish for this kind of light, just mode spacing. Other than that I like the light a lot as far as appearance goes!

Got another cockroach in the mail today…

and some cells to put inside. Just have to figure out how :wink:

Maybe my elephants can be part of the solution :bigsmile:

Just had some new old Solarforce stuff turn up, 1x MPP1 head, 1xL2i and 2xS4 switches, been looking for these for a while.

Took a nearly 3 months but looks like they finally got the Jax Mini C8 back in stock over at banggood.

In any case glad I waited and I’m very pleased with this little light. VERY nice build quality and already installed a nice T6-4D and offtime STAR driver. Will be my new EDC/car light for sure. :slight_smile:

Nice, looks like an middle step between the super mini C8 & the normal C8 size.
I didn’t like the super mini C8, because it has an awful plastic pill but other than that it i looks nice, to much an hassle to mod though :frowning:

Gonna make myself some genuine samsung cells for dinner, want some?

:smiley:

I want some genuine NiteCorn labels for my laptop pulls.

I got my $1.99 UltraFire Sipik SK68 clone from Tmart today and it was DOA. :expressionless:

What battery did you try as it is only advertised working with a lithium battery.

Battery Configuration 1 x 14500 Batteries 3.7V (not included)

Fenix #9 is finally here:

TK51 (shown with the tiny E15, for size reference). The TK just gobbles up that e15, huh?

!http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj571/david57strat/Flashlights/IMG_7092.jpg !

I can hardly wait to take this outside some place where it can really do its thing. Running on three 18650 batteries, it has two individual emitters (each, capable of producing 900 ANSI lumens), housed within individual reflectors; 1 flood; 1 spot. You can combine any combination of flood and spot, simultaneously, for best results.

It’s kind of trippy-looking.

I’ll need to get better pictures of this thing, when I get around to it (too lazy, now lol).

More “birthday gifts” for myself :smiley:

!!
!!

A new chinese friend to the elephants arrived today

But, what i this….?

My God, it´s full of stars!