What you got today

Later today FedEx will deliver a Armytek viking version 2.5 flashlight. Big smile.

I charged a lithium cell that I got from Tmart the other day. It works, but it’s purple nurple. :Sp

But one of the cells was DOA. had rust on the ends and had 0.20 volts charge. No big loss. I only paid $5 for the 2 batteries and the charger that I will never use anyway.

http://www.tmart.com/4.2V-600mAh-Charger-with-2Pcs-TrustFire-14500-900mAh-3.7V-Lithium-Battery_p151662.html

I bought Eneloops on sale at Costco today for $23.99

Also got a 64gb Kingston USB Flash Drive, and a 3x5' American Flag off ebay.

Armytek Viking Pro v3
P60 drop in for my L2P made by our own BLF “Bushwhacked”

and it fits perfect in my daypack

New cases, large GITD o-rings, small acrylic lenses, 40 omten switches, 30 clear switch boots, a clock kit to build with my son, and 2 rifle mounts for 25mm flashlights.

EA11 from the GB just turned up, waiting on an M43 Meteor

EC11 from recent GB (together with good old P12)

Got some boards (now I only need to make parts list, find a way to order them and then assemble them, 2 months at least). Also received some chess figures :stuck_out_tongue:

For all you DE shavers, I ordered a Maggard Razors MR8 Stainless Steel Handle Safety Razor to add to my collection. Any thoughts?

This is a thing of beauty

180 grams of beauty! I'm going to use my Edwin Jagger DE89 head on it instead of the included head.

Shown with stock head

4 x Efest IMR's just turned up, and had a goody box of spares from Hopback yesterday (Cheers!).

Need to find a host to put a 65mm aspheric into now as well as finding out a good emitter to stick behind it?

Got a spare Tank007 E09 from FastTech, and a Nitecore Tube from ebay in transparent today.

2x Keeppower IMR18350 :heart_eyes:
they are so tiny and so pretty that I have an urge to order more although I really don’t have a need for them atm. just ordered so I would have time if needed (had MTG2-C8 in plan)

I got a tweezer set that I forgot about.
6pcs Non-magnetic Steel Fine Curved Tip Tweezers Forceps Anti-static ESD 10 11 12 13 14 15 SMD chip

Nitecore Tube has become my keychain/neck light and I love it. I charge it once a week. It gets more attention than my other lights.

What a DAY !

From Mountain Electronics...2 WindyFire IMR 14500's.

From BanGGood... Nitecore EA11.

From Ruger...2 New 7rd magazines for the Ruger LC9s.

What a coincidence, I just got the Nitecore Tube in the mail as well. It’s not going to replace the DQG Spy on my necklace of course, but for a keychain light, it’s amazing. I love it, and recommend it to anyone. Money very well spent (not that the Tube even costs that much).

ok, maybe needed in another thread as to not highjack this one

How well does a single blade cut compared to those stupid expensive clog-o-matic multi-blade jobbies?

(please start a new thread so we can discuss) :slight_smile: