What you got today

It's my new favorite EDC keychain light :)

Edit: Just ordered another one because I love it so much.

DE razors cut way better than those over priced multi blade razors from my experience. Plus the blades are dirt cheap. I bought 100 Astra blades for less than $10. They usually last me 4 to 5 shaves each.

I forgot there is a thread dedicated to DE Shaving. I'll post there from now on.

I have no idea what are these, I swear :stuck_out_tongue:

DQG Tiny AA, NW, arrived yesterday. Really impressed with the lil’ fella. Nicely formed threads, smooth operation, good mode spacing and waterproof to Mardi Gras cup depth. This light is smaller than many AAA lights, truly living up to the Tiny AA moniker. Loaded with a lithium L91 primary cell, I don’t notice it in my pocket at all. Quick and crappy cell pic for comparison.

Including a Tabasco bottle, love it!!!
Nicely done :beer:

Got a 64gb Kingston USB Flash Drive for $16.99 from this seller on ebay. It turned out to be fake! Called Paypal and they immediately gave me my money back without having to send this POS back..

The fake one

The real one

Under Disk Description it say's Generic Flash Disk Media on the fake one. The real one say's Kingston DataTraveler 2.0 Media.. I'm calling Kingston this Monday to report this creep! I left this guy positive feedback just like everyone else. But then I noticed how slow this drive was, then all the errors I was getting after I tried to copy large files. I reformatted it several times and still it was 5 times slower than my real drive. This is why I filed a complaint with paypal.

Geocash box arrived in the mail.

Nitecore EA11 from recent GB. Was amazed how powerful this light is on just one Eneloop!
Bummer: import duties and handling fee absorbed pretty much all the savings from the GB :frowning:

LED Lenser P7.2 from Fasttech:

These, as far as I know, in focused mode, are the only real pure throwers available. That is, it puts most of the light of the LED into a narrow beam. The closest other configurations to doing this are an aspheric or refracting Fresnel lens with a very large ratio of diameter to focal length or a very deep reflector.
This works like a 19th Century Fresnel lighthouse optics, with a total internal reflection element surrounding an aspheric lens. It differs from a lighthouse mainly in having only one of each type of element.

It also has good flood, using only the central refracting lens.
This appears to be the same thing sold for a higher price for the US and European markets, just from a batch intended for a more price sensitive Asian market.
If I can make it a little brighter, it will be an altogether nice light. But there seems to be no simple way to use a lithium ion battery in it.

Not the BLF special, but still a nice one. The thing has a hidden strobe mode (supposed to be four mode only, no strobe) so I am trying to avoid it for now as I do not like the blinky modes much… I am impressed with the form though, my first “tube” light and I am liking it. I have a C8 as well, that thing is a thrower of course, so the A6 is much more usable. Stoking it with some laptop pulls which make the whole 18650 light thing soooo much more fun.

1x 28mm AR lens.
1x LD 2c 3amp driver.
1x LD 4b 2.4 amp driver.
2x 16mm Noctigon with XP-Lv6 2c leds.
2x 21mm PCB’s.
5x 16.7mm PCB’s.
2x XP16mm Noctigon MCPCM’s.

edit: and 18 awg. red & black

Order came in fast as expected but the stuffs that I need are not in there Awaiting for second bag...

I use my DQG Tiny AA everyday too. It is definitely my first choice for EDC light right now.

I finally was able to pick my new to me Tundra crew max with the rock warrior package. This truck is amazing.

It looks spectacular! Congratz on your new ride! :beer:

Its beautiful!! Congrats

new xbmc box - Matricom G-Box Midnight Q

Thanks , now it just needs some led’s. :slight_smile:

Those Tundra's are sweeeet! My brother has one, white, with the turbo. He gets to burn all 4 of em into a slide. POWAH!!!

Got this beauty today:

Black african tree and white oak
Steel: hardened D2- RWL34
I always wanted a custom made hunting knife…lets hope for the wifey not to look closer :slight_smile: