What you got today

Saaweeet!

Just turned up and there are still 5hrs till it gets dark.

I can feel your pain! :slight_smile: Do you really have “dark” in London at all? I find it really hard to find in Stockholm.

Kind regards

It gets just dark enough for me to see how much I can light it up again.

Got a few more convoys today. Red S2+ and Black S2 came today

Some Ladda batteries from Ikea and a couple of knives (Enlan M028 and SRM 7063 orange) and orings from fasttech. The knives are better than I was expecting. The open/close mechanisms work pretty well. I can’t comment on blade quality yet.

The new Jetbeam WL-S4 arrived in yesterday’s mail. What a powerhouse of a light (2600 lumens) - and beautiful tint, on top of that :-). Not too surprised, with that ginormous reflector. Very nice light. I only wish I had bought more lol.

RRT-1 on the left; WL-S4 on the right

I used that E50 (in the background) to ceiling bounce the light in back, and a Fenix PD40, in front, to do the same, up front. Very little camera flash was used.

The MT-G2 is not known for throw, since it’s such a large emitter; but, combined with a large head, it does the job. The rating is supposedly at 380 meters.

Got these 3 parallel aa to d adaptors for my camping /emergency lantern

I just received two corn-lights from DX this morning; one is a 20W and the second is a 15W model. Both are using WW 5730 emitters, and claim to be for US/110V use. I haven't even gotten them home yet, so I haven't been able to verify if they even work. I have an assortment of other budget LED bulbs coming from GearBest as well, and will likely put a brief review once I've had opportunity to test and compare against CFLs.

The intended use for these is on lights equipped with automatic motion sensors; CRI and tint aren't very important in this application. The frequent on/off cycles are bad for the CFL lights; I'm hoping the LED will stand up to the abuse better. I also hope the short cycle time will prevent any severe overheat of the LEDs resulting in premature failure.

http://www.dx.com/p/383952

http://www.dx.com/p/383945

Looking forward to this one, please, make sure to add link to every tested bulb :beer:

Today my TN36NW and Manker Godmes arrived. W00T!

What’s the lantern like? Mini review?? :beer:

Got my Tiny III 18650 in today, fatter than my Streamlight MicroStream single AAA, but shorter as well. Nice little light!

All I can say is I love this lantern. It's built really well and the tint is great. If you want detailed reviews, see these reviews on Amazon..

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00U20798O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks for the link

6 Convoy S2+’s
2 FET driver’s with guppydrv firmware (First time using Guppy; SO AWESOME)
2 XP-G2 S4’s on 17mm and 20mm nocigons
18650 and 26650 Efest
3 MC1 Chargers
Convoy S6 - spacer, XP-L V6 triple on noctigon, Carclo 10507
5 Panny 18650B Protected
10 XP-L insulators

RMM got the best of my paycheck :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Sanyo blue tops from 18 six fifty! ! $26 total and for that price is TOTALLY worth it!

Four purple 18350 cells and a 3xNichia. Need to get ready for the ReyLight BLF Ti.

Got an Xiaomi High Capacity 10400mAh Portable Mobile Power Bank today, and a Xiaomi Utility LED Light Portable USB Lamp a few days ago from GearBest.Tested it before charging the power bank. Works great

Hoping to see a review/pics of that Manker Godmes. I have the Rambler and love it! Built like a tank!