What you got today

Long time lurker…
Nothing yet but patiently waiting for my modded Supfire M6 to ship :slight_smile:
http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=250

Yay! the second Sky Ray King is in.
3 led one this time.

And as with the first, the logo, button, driver are different.
Again the piece of alu the LEDs are mounted on say a different LED is used then advertised.
Message to seller, will provide seller the pics later, probably another refund.

That’s the only way we can force the sellers t stop lying about that LEDs are in them, is every file claims of false listing Cree when they come with Latticecrap LEDs.

That would be great in theory, but I bet most of the people buying these fake SRK's are also the same people buying 4 Ultrafire 18650's to power it. I doubt the majority of buyers even question the legitimacy of the cells or flashlight.

That and they'll probably blacklist your account/info after getting refunded too many times (like most[all?] online retailers do).

Well, when I got refunded for the first, I had a whole bunch on SRKs in my shoppingcart, they all had the pictures of the real thing.
Most of those were no longer available the next day.
Same with a trustfire C8 advertised as Convoy C8, I opened a dispute and the ones carrying the name Convoy C8 were pulled.
Both these disputes were settled by the sellers acceptance of my solution (full refund no shipping back) so the AliExpres system does not even know they were there.
It takes some time before aliexpres looks at a dispute themselves and well, I got a good reputation and buy al lot there and in case of a dispute am able to show my problems.

btw, I found a roll of 0.3mm soldering tin/lead with flux core in the mailbox, nice, tomorrow we are going to do our first soldering with some nails and stuff.

On my “Meco” SK68 clones, the pill is screwed CCW. Try to put your thumb inside the led-hole, grab the outer side with your other fingers and screw. Don’t know how to explain properly :smiley:

Oh boy ! I just got the Astrolux S1 in the mail this evening.

Unfortunately, the 18350 battery that was ordered with it is at least a day behind it.

That is just cruel.

About to load it up with a proper 18650 and put on a night time backyard light display :bigsmile:

oh man, good luck with the wait, which must feel much longer now :slight_smile:

OK Gearbest decided to send 1 wrong cell so these arrived today (there should have been 4 the same cells in the pic)

Then a budget zoomie arrived, not worth a picture
And a clip on magnifier thingy for phones, I hope to be able to take some pics of LEDs and small stuff with this, seems to work fine, has leds with white light and leds with UV/purple light.

not today but 3 days ago got a fracture of ossis metacarpalis alterius mc v manus sin

Ooh dang!
But must say, you got some decent flashlight that you are able to see the fracture, what is the make and model and/or modifications to it? ( :stuck_out_tongue: )

Yay, new goodies, but baddies is a better name.
A black SRK, again wrng, so message to seller sent.

A package from Gearbest with 1 flashlight.
They claim a lot of stuff totalling $76 worth is in there but about 60 is missing, ticket has been made.
The flashlight is very strange when it comes to light, weak and not a nice beampatern.
However, the baseball bat shape is cool and the zooming part reveals a red diffuser, this one is going in the car with 3 AAA dry cells, nice to signal if needed. (picture taken when they are on my 17.4” notebook

I received LiitoKala Lii-100 from Gearbest today.

hahahaha that umbrella, just rotate in slowly around it axels when walking so all BLF members can spot you!

And two SRKs came.
These are different, driver is different then the others I received.
And the plates for the LEDs has some strange webaddress on them. When trying to find it i stumbled upon a Chinese manufacter, this could be the maker f the SRKs. Will post pics of the LEDs and the shelf in the fake cree awareness thread

I got the UNI-T UT210E from DX.

Its a special kind of a flashlight, it emits X rays :stuck_out_tongue:

12x XPL HI from Internatinal Outdoors.

YAY!

a roll of solder with resin core

a AK47 driver

a A6 BLF FET driver

some o rings

magnet for tailcap C8 (it is too weak, very annoying, it was too strond to be hold in position by friction and glued in it just wont hold the C8, only usefull for ltle extra grip on flat horizontal surfaces and looks (looks nice)

wire strip pliers

Where did you buy it ?
I have one for a long time, strong enough to maintain a C8 horizontally !