What you got today

Too bad! It seems that optics is either for someone who cares only about flood or else one who is used to reflector lights and does not want to give up spill. I had an HP1. The Lensers and POP lites are usually close to having both zones in focus at the same time. I may try modifying a POP lite P32 for 18650.
I didn’t know there had been Coast lights for as long as 10 years. So the old one I have from Ebay that says Lenser on the light and said Coast on the packaging is probably older than that.

five of these for testing:

Today I got a gift from my kind friend 8steve88 - a lovely clone of the Spyderco C40G Jot Singh Khalsa.

It is superbly made - I am very impressed. It looks a lot like this……

My ncr18650b arrived today and i was surprised, gearbest did hear us complaining how they pack cells.
Weird thing was that they did put only 1 cell per box :smiley:

I have an LED Lenser M1 laying around that I may try to mod at some point. Wondering if I can gut it and fit a FET driver, XPL HI, and 16650 cell in there. Would make a nice pocket rocket if successful.

They did the same with my 20 ncr18650b… 20 free battery boxes $-)

Well that explains why their cell prices seem to have gone up a tiny bit. I’ll take that trade-off. Well done gb.

Just a few Samsung 30Q’s from Banggood that where on the slow boat from China :slight_smile: 1 month and 5 days to be precise.

MecArmy PT16. 16340 triple XPG2. Charge port works red…green when charged. Cute! If you’re going to have flashlights in every pocket at least they need to fit lol. 1000 lm. Pricy but well built

Got 10 purple 18650 shrinkwrappers from Battwrap/Illumination Supply, giving half to my vaping nephew. Cheap price and shipped fast.

Phil

Now I can test all these mods. :face_with_monocle:

The other day I picked a Camillus Carnivore X2 on clearance at my local walmart for $15. Awesome knife!

There is a little stainless utility blade that goes in the smaller holster on the side. The stock holster sucks so I whipped a new one...

Much better! I also wrapped the small utility blade with a paracord handle and made a neck sheath for it...

Oh yeah...I also got THIS!

Were not allowed to have this :frowning: .

Nice!

Djozz’es LEDs arrived today!!
He is gonna send stars and old LEDs so I can learn, THANKS/DANKJEWEL Jos!

Also a small whetstone
First time sharpening a knife!
Could shave some hairs of my arm but so small I ordered a much bigger one in two fine grids and a course one. It is very zen sharpening knifes even on a small stone.

@JohnnyMac:

I like that small Carnivore! I have the full-sized model, but have never used it, or even taken it from the package. Nice sheath upgrade too…

If I found one of those on Clearance at my Wal-Mart, I’d have to grab it as well.

Edit: review is up, my signature for link.

Got this little beast today. The V2 with updated UI.

Who’s interested in a review?

Today a DQG Tiny 4 came in. Me likes!

I’d love to see a review, looks very nice.

I received a Thrunite TN12 NW 2016 and some parts to build a S2+ Triple with XP-L HI V2 1A. I’m really impressed with the TN12 and the neutral white tint is awesome.

Just got this in the mail. Totally forgot about it as I have been ordering so much stuff. This thing is DAMN HEAVY!! Can’t wait to get to the modding part.
:face_with_monocle: