What you got today

Welcome to BLF Kindle... I have one of your brothers... ;-)

Welcome to BLF Kindle

Yes you can change the battery, so next time an ice storm takes out my power for 4 days in February I can scanvenge the 40 or so 18650s I have and power my flashlights, phones, radio and e-cigs for days.

Welcome to BLF Kindle

Hello kindle...welcome to BLF .

today i recieved a Farka F8 V5 Xpg r5 nice tint no disco 3 mode 300/70/10 no pmw lots of knurl and very well made .the nicest p60 light I own :) I'm happy with it

And

lots and lots of fenix ..bigger p6o type light diffusers .

http://www.batteryjunction.com/fenix-wdtl.html

Hi there Kindle, welcome to BLF! Thanks for joining the fun. Have a good one!

Yesterday I got the last of the tooling bits I needed to properly begin "mass" producing mini-mag conversions. W00t!!

Also got an UltraFire 119 holster from DX on DOn's recommendation and it fits my TF F15 perfectly. Very happy with it.

Got something in the mail today according to the report form home but won't know what it is until I get home from work.

My manafont skyray triple XML arrived today and I’m not home to play with it. The light came 11 days after ordering. It wasn’t available from DX at the time but I would gladly pay a few more bucks to manafont for such quick service.

Lucky you!

Got a lot of stuff today.

Some AAA NiMH from DX, 4x 18650 battery cases, an XTAR WP2 charger and a WF-504B host from manafont.

I have a problem with the WF-504B however. The head, and the hostpart that screws into the head can't be screwed apart :|.. Anyone got any tips or tricks?

This morning I got the 2 zooming headlamps and a couple keychain whistles i bought from BIC. I ordered them on 6/22, they shipped from mainland China on 6/23 and i got them today, 7/2. Amazing! Just 10 days from ordering to in my hands. So far my experiences with them are better than Manafont. :)

I have 4 of those 504Bs from Manafont and it is not a good idea to remove the head. I believe it has locktite on it because there is only a small number of threads on that part so it is best to leave it on. If you really need to get it off you will need to use some heat.

Aloha and welcome to BLF Kindle!

I got nothing...Frown

Thanks for the tip JohnnyMac, I have wanted to try BIC for a few things but wasnt sure about them.

An Enlan EL-01B.

It is quite a bit bigger than I thought it would be and isn't something that'd be legal to have in my possession outside the house unless I have a really good excuse - and even then...

My entire knife collection - well there may be some cheapos in toolboxes.

The other two came from DX over the years. The mark on the Enlan's blade was from the assistant checking to see if it smelled edible.

Not bad for a chap that isn't into knives.

I had one like the top one. It used to bite until gave it away!

Have you had time to play any further with your DaZong Tong?

Not really - still trying to find a non-destructive way of getting it apart. The output surprised me in a good way - I see I've not put it up on the online spreadsheet yet. Nor, apparently did I save it in the master copy spreadsheet. I was sure I'd put up numbers. It was well north of 100 lumens - beyond that my memory does not serve.

It is small enough to live in a pocket with the keys and coins and seems to have come to no harm from such treatment.

I got the Enlan EL- 01AB today from DB. Took 42 days but I got it. I got the AB instead of the B because it’s for my son who likes the serrated blades. Can’t talk him out of it.

Stay tuned for a mega review/comparo in a few days. All wall shots completed, now I just have to wait on the rest of the lights coming, do some current tests and some outdoor shots!

This is what I had waiting for me.

I can’t wait for that. I see you have the Nebo redline in the lineup. That’s a really popular light in some circles and is not discussed around here much. I don’t have one and probably never will but that is the light a guy had that opened my eyes to modern LEDs.

Bought a few C1s for a group buy on my board.