What you got today

MMM, thats exactly what I use

Smart guy. Leaded is the only way to go. BTW, I’ve been soldering since the late 1960’s. I’ve never once had a solder joint go cold using Kester solder products.

18650 tube for the S41.

Got these

A new air regulator/filter for my Makita shop compressor
Spare driver for my Convoy L6
An inexpensive cob led penlight
A new USB doctor with extension USB cable to replace my old one that failed

Well, is this getting out of hand?

After my success in starting some Paracord braiding, this showed up in the mail:

Dream Black, Dark Green Camo, Purple Camo, Pink Camo, Acid Blue Camo, High-Viz Orange with reflective strip, and GITD.

Most purchased through this listing and seller: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261691518952
…but a couple came from Gearbest.
All seem to be the legit 7-strand paracord, and seems to be good quality. At the time I purchased, they were a bit cheaper, just over $5/100ft. I have a couple of additional bundles still on the way; one with a desert camo, and one with the PeachPuff/Blue pattern. I’ll be making survival bracelets for everyone in the family as stocking-stuffer items this Christmas and needed an assortment of colors so they could each be unique and custom-made to match each person’s favorite.

I’m especially happy with the Dream Black; it took me a while to find that color, as most listings are for the brighter colors and more common camo, but this is dark, with a black/brown camo pattern. I wanted something darker to make a belt from, and I think this is an unobtrusive option…

Nice! I just bought 100’ of 275-4 strand paracord in black.

Another 14500 light just because its Copper and on sale. But still no 14500 batts for them
Also another S41 cause it was a deal during the sale and i got a Tpad quad XP-L HI that now has a purpose.

blitzwolf bw-lt1

Meets the specs informed in product details.
Not very cheap but well made!
5-modes on every tint and no PWM 8)
Wall transformer barely heats at all…

Today I got this sweet Preon Cu.

I know it’s not a sports car, but it’s a reliable car for getting me from point A to B and back without breaking down. It’s a brand new 2016 Toyota Corolla LE. It’s not very fast, but it drives smoothly and quietly. I’m a happy camper .
BTW, I’m leasing it for $265 a month out the door with no money down and no tax. I think I got a pretty good deal.

That does sound pretty good. Leasing always sounds good to me til they say I have to put $5000 down on a car I won’t have in 2 years or less.

I’ve been leasing cars since 1996 and have always gotten the same no money down and no tax deal from Subaru and Toyota. It’s probably not financially smart, but I like getting a new car every couple of years. Plus the fact, they’re always under warranty. BTW, this is my 4th Toyota. Never had a problem with any of them. Same with the 6 Subaru’s I’ve leased. I usually get a 2 to 3 year lease, but I’ve terminated a few of them early. I don’t put more than 5000 miles on my cars a year, and I keep my cars garaged and mint. The dealers are always more than willing to make excellent deals with me

Hey, that sounds like a good way to go. You always have a new car to take off in. Don’t have to worry about maintenance issues to break down on a quick cross state trip. And you seem to be getting great Leasing deals. Good on you. :+1:

Thanks my friend. Not only that, I get free towing and oil changes for two years. The Toyota dealer I got my car from has free bagels, coffee, and free back massages by a beautiful lady while you wait to have your car serviced. I love free! lol!

Where’s the “Jealous Icon” ?? Closest I can find is Green With Envy LOL :confounded:

Proof that I get free massages. I didn’t realize I can have my nails done too!

It bothers me that I could put 3600 dollars into a car in a year and have nothing to show for it afterwards. But on the other hand, you’re rolling in a 2016 and I have a 2007 and one bad water pump and I’ll be out $3000.

I try not to think how much money I spend on leasing. It’s definitely not financially smart. And if I added it all up, I’d probably shoot myself. But then again, I always have a new car.

Really it’s no different than renting a home, and millions of people do that without even thinking about it.

Here is a 29 in 1 Connector Set I just received today. I was a little surprised to see the wire lead was 18ga. :slight_smile:

This is to be added to my DPS5015/EPS-470 power supply project.

Set was purchased from Ebay. “29 in 1 Universal AC DC Jack Charger Connector plug Cable for Laptop Notebook” $14.