What you got today

No. Unfortunately only white one. I am using number 3 mode and I like it lot.
The black one may be I will give it way or send it for mode.

Nice set, i have yet buy my own Convoy C8 which i will buy eventually, i already have Ultrafire C8 XML2 from the dark age.

Today i bought this light to replace my 1+ year old Nitecore Tube which serves its purposes really well. Nice light.

Got a table just for electronics stuff and a Rigol DP811A power supply.

Looks really nice. Well organized.

Nice setup maukka!

I got a 0.5 meter integrating sphere from lisungroup.com. Total cost including freight and importing was about $1400. This includes a calibration lamp but no spectroradiometer. More pics

That is one serious bit of kit maukka. :+1:

Are you sure this is just a hobby? :wink:

From today.

My Convoy C8 SS bezel is here.

I like the looks of the stainless steel bezel, but how about the dimensions, are they identical to the original?
In your picture it clearly shows a gap, or did you not tighten it enough?

Very small gap. I do not think it will compromise waterproof of C8.
I like SS bezel because now my C8 is “tactical” :sunglasses: .

i missed the GB so just got this on the mail. Great light good price too.

Dewalt brushless impact driver and socket set.

Comes with 20V 4Ah battery packs which seems to last forever

Flashlight christmas today! Got 7 packages.
–1 gearshift keychain
–1 LD51 XHP35 driver
–1 Astrolux S41
–1 Utorch UT01
–1 Thorfire VG10S
–3 Convoy C8 XP-L HI
–10 Aspire 18350

its here , the Klarus G35 , looks real good , cant wait to test it against the Maxtoch New M24 sniper U3

dave

Wohoo got another flashlight. Haikelite MT02. Good flight, though with 3x18650 this thing is like a dumbbell

Two of these babies, fresh off the van from a delivery not 2 hours ago:

This one is mine, the second one is for a workplace buddy who was interested in a light that’d “last through the 3 days and 3 nights of the apocalypse”. haha. I told him it will for sure, just keep a replacement battery handy :smiley:

I opened up 2 of the last 3 Convoy C8s with XP-L HI LEDs and found that the stock black C8 has DTP copper led star as the clear C8 :slight_smile:
Thanks Convoy!
I wanted to raise the current with 2x7135s but now I don’t need to stop at only 2 :smiling_imp:

Your led looks weird , like damaged .