What you got today

Detachable Magnetic Charging Cable Lightning Type-C Micro USB 3-in-1 Charger Cable with Indicator LED Light
Going to integrate into a project with charger board posted previously
Only 8mm in diameter and came with 3 connector types to dissect into other projects.

Pete, the picture you posted here is excellent! I wish I was creative with my camera. Anyway, I have 4 of these. Absolutely the best 18350’s out there.

Here is my new a6000:

:smiley:

Looks nice in silver. All the best with yours. Since I’m a newbie with newer cameras, there’s a lot I need to learn with all the new features that my D40 didn’t have.

Glenn

The white matches my furniture and PC :slight_smile:
Yeah there’s tons of features to learn that my old camera was not capable of.

Hey Enderman, I’ve seen a major improvement in your posts. All I can say is thanks! You are a smart guy that can have a positive effect in this forum. Keep it up my friend. :slight_smile:

Thanks <3

You’re teasing me Pete. Mine should be here tomorrow.

No problem Enderman :slight_smile: We like smart members like you around here. Just be nice, even if you don’t agree with what someone else say’s. Happy to say, you’ve been that from what I’ve seen lately.

Glenn

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing pics from your new a6000 soon. :slight_smile:

I think I’m teasing myself because I don’t own a single 18350 flashlight as of yet. :slight_smile:

Funny cause I was just reading that in the other 18350 light thread.
I have the short tubes for my D4’s,
too many S41 and S41S in various build config. Out of 9 I think only One is stock original.
S1, A6, convoy S2+’s
but rarely use any of the above in shorty.

My xiaomi 10000mah version 2 charger arrived from a local internet shop about 16 hours from order time. cost is about $16.
In specs it can be charged at 18W rate, measurement verifies that it can charge at 2A at 8.90V.

just received an pair of liitokala 50A 5000mah 26650 batteries only to find they dont fit my L6 :rage: they arent long enough.

has anyone used THESE and are they safe and effective?

Today I got a 5 mm thick thermal pad.
Also known as 100 silicon cubes. :slight_smile:

Got these chargers today: (unfortunately as I take these photos, my friends who are into Vaping are waiting to bring this home to try it out…they like the 3A charging rate feature, etc., so no personal observation from me)

Beefy power supply:

Received my 4 x Nitecore TIP 2017 CRI from Gearbest. China > France in 10 days. Good :+1:

New 200 watt power supply for the mega battery charger power supply I’m going to build. It’s going to have 6 panel mount 5.5 x 2.5mm power connectors with a switch and an LED for each, a digital volt/amp meter, a master power switch, and an IEC mains power connector. I’m just waiting for all the parts to arrive.

This is the project box I ordered.

The meter

My 18350 Aspires arrived today
Bought the batteries and the 2X orange cases.
Freebies are the 4X clear cases, 2X batt sleeves and Sticker
Also the wire cutter was free with coupon. I really needed a new surface cutter and wasn’t sure what the free “wire cutter” was going to be. Pretty sweet!