What you got today

Nice one Glenn! I’ve got the Cyan as well. What can I say, it’s true romance. :smiley:

Thanks pal :slight_smile: Next is a D1S in grey to complete my Emisar collection.

Ha, different emitters, but the same color combo!

Next to my closest competitors.

It’s been awhile since I picked up anything from FourSevens.

YiHUA-853D 15V 2A Rework Soldering Station

I finally broke down and bought a rework unit, so-called 3 in 1 unit as it has the hot air gun, a soldering iron and a 2 amp 15 volt DC power supply. $76 from this” ebay seller”:https://www.ebay.com/itm/YiHUA-853D-15V-2A-3in1-Electric-USB-Rework-Soldering-Station-Hot-Air-Gun-SMD-Kit/332300029770?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&\_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649.

It came FedEx Smartpost and was quite quick from NJ to NM.
It light up, the iron gets hot, melts solder, the air gun blows hot air and SMD’s were removable from the test junk board I had. Now I just have to get used to Celcius degrees… I printed a table of equivalents to tape to the top.

I like the way the iron section goes to sleep if the iron has not been used for 10 minutes. I have been forgetful and left my stand alone iron stay on and hot for hours.

Imalent DX80

Very nice all in one. I’m assuming it uses standard Hakko tips? Anyway, good luck with it.

Came in on Friday but I don't have time to post.

Yes. I have 2 Hallo I use.

Nice! That sale was tempting.

Got a few FourSeven lights from the Clearance.
TI Mini MK II call it Lil Scrunchy
Cu Mini MK II Smoothie
And a Preon P1 Blue (its the Silver one with a 219B)
Love the Magnetic chargers too.

A BLF Q8

Went to Ikea and picked up some Ladda 900mAh AAA’s. Would you believe I miss-placed about 30 Eneloops. I know they’re in a box somewhere on the second floor of my house. I think I’m losing my mind.

Got some Tiny ME4056 charge boards. Ebay seller provided a link to the ME4056 data sheet and it looks like the the same TP4056 resistor values are used to the regulate charge current. Resistor from Pin 3 on the ME4056. 2.5K ohm would be about 500mA.

Lights from 11.11 deals arriving too.
H03 NW
UT01 NW
BD06 w/ Biscotti
and a red S2+ XM-L2 T6 4C Cheaper than a host and I like that emitter.

Wow! I like this 3D coins.

No 3D coins in Russia?

guess I should have used a 16mm MCPCB for size comparison.
But that US dime is 17.9mm.
The ME4056 dimensions are Size : 12.3mm*10mm*4mm
Pretty neat for the size and the data sheet I read.

No, most coins have old and similar design.

Coins are not pricey, many years they were made from non-ferrous metalls but nowadays most of coins in Russia are made from steel with thin coating.
Im almost sure that self-cost of US dime is more than 10 cent. But Cu-Ni alloy allows to realise such cool designs :+1:

Got a new camera yesterday to replace my 10 year old Nikon D40. It’s a Sony a6000 APS-C mirrorless camera. It’s a totally different animal than my d40 with tons more features which I need to get used to. So far I’m liking it a lot. I ordered UV filter and a Nitecore USN-1 battery charger for it. I need to get a spare battery.