What you got today

Got this trying to find alternatives emitters .No way near 180L , 100L at 1A , also very high Vf , 3.8V at 350 mA 4.25 V at 1A.

Waiting others unknown.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120715198021&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

yeah i'm really pleased they shut out all the guys who took them up on this crappy light for the uf-h2..makes a whole lot of sense that people can order however many of these they want but those who got the free light can't order 1..what's that I taste.. :(

Pm me too. I have a theory as well.

Ordered this one last night. It's a CREE XP-GR5 5-Mode 350-Lumen light. For $17 I thought what the heck I'll give it a try. Runs on an 18650.

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/fandyfire-2100-cree-xp-gr5-5-mode-350-lumen-white-led-flashlight-with-strap-1-x-18650-90123

I can understand some folks are discontent that the group buy excludes anyone who used prior promos. That's pretty common with online retailers but it's human nature to be displeased w/ missing out on anything. Would it makes things any better if I asked Semur at DD to hold a raffle for those folks for this light as a gesture of good will? If luck is on your side, it's not discounted, it's free. :D I'll pay for it myself if that's an issue with them. I don't any hard feelings on the group buy even if I don't make the rules.

Please PM me if you don't want to discuss in-thread.

nah man that's ok (many thanks for being a good guy)..if I want one of these lights i'll pay the extra cash and order it at manafont..the fact that people can order multiples of this light while others who received the free light can't order one is what gets me..when something is so absurd it just makes me vocal..not a big deal..i'm not trying to be ungreatful for the free light and mean no disrespect, but it just doesn't make sense to me..it's cool I have a zlt h31 so it's not the end of the world..thanks again for putting the group buy together..even if i couldn't take part in it..

if I burden this thread with a picture. Okay, two pictures.

Been waiting on this thing for three months or so.. just got it.

Hell no. Count me out.

Links are in order here!

Yes! Very nice. more info

I would have been marginally happier if the piece if shite that was sent to me worked for more than 10 seconds. I could have created a new logon like I suspect many others have to get a couple of cheap ufh2. I'll never buy from Dino-dud. I'm sure Semur has seen my post. No offer to replace it not that I'd want another one. It has the worst led I've ever seen (and probably driver), worst switch and is over all - shite. I suspect the UFH2 will be a fake. Hope not for the 100 + people that have bought it.

It's a Boker Gnome. I found mine on Fleabay but here it is on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Voxknives-Gnome-Canvas-Micarta-Handle/dp/B0037EWVQC

Nice knife

I can see how that's problematic but that's something rather endemic to all of these vendors, include MF. (I don't really think it's Semur's fault since she doesn't seem to know all that much about flashlights, and unfortunately just choose poorly for the free light, just as a random choice at dx or mf will likely also bring disappointment). For example, the skyray 3*t6 from MF that used to be great and people recommended is now shipping with a drop-in that'll probably die quickly due to the massive heat output. You think Jim is going to refund $50 to everyone who ordered one in the last month, or take it off the website for future orders? That the UF-h2 is also a somewhat desirable light probably didn't help, because if the group buy is on a simlar crap light I don't think anyone will care. Similarly when DD allowed more than 1 light per participant, which I probably wouldn't have done for exactly this reason, so it's rather their relative naive generosity that sowed further problems.

Anyway, this is the reason why American businesses are still banking money even though they don't make anything. The massive PR industry here knows how to push the right buttons.

Me too......and I promise not to say "I told you so" if it is.

Whatever you do don't Google "Dinodirect scams"........it's just too depressing.

Got my L2T today! Very nice.

some led daylight lights for car, led bulbs for car, blinky stuff for dog and about 800g of shisha :)

Ordered 7/8 shipped 7/11 received 7/22

2 for $24.58 shipped

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150392805316&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

No Mammut markings, need some adjusting of the locks, a little sharpening. Then good to go!

Not a $75 wave but I will carry it.

I got my free Dino Direct light today I used the $8 dollar coupon to get a Ultrafire C1 host it was $7 and change so no cost to me. This is my first Ultrafire C1 so I am not sure what to expect it is pretty decent quality there are a couple things I do not like about this light. The ring that holds the lens on is plastic and very cheap. The light would not turn on after putting a drop in and a battery in it. The clicky switch needed some work before the light would work. I had to disassemble the clicky several times and modify it before the light would work and it does not fit flush no matter how many times I tried to adjust it. There is a 1-2mm gap at the body were it the tail cap should screw on flush. For free I won't complain had I paid $7 bucks and change for it I probably would have sent it back. On as good note it did get here in pretty good time about ten days from the time of order.

Thanks for the free light Semur, Sorry but the quality is just not there and I won't be ordering from DD again.

you should have gotten that free 8$ light..you would have had 30 seconds of pleasure before the driver fried out on it Sealed