What you got today

Just got this in the mail, and it beats the pants off of my old HP10. Though it is not exactly a thrower.

Nice. XM-L and an 18650 it seems.

From Amazon.com I received a La Crosse Technology BC-700 for me

...and a Kyjen Plush Puppies Squeaker Mat for my dog.

I originally got this really cool flashlight from Manafont that charges anything with a USB port or the million adapters that came with it with an 18650 cell on 6/29 but it would shut off after a couple minutes of charging my phone.

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/8in1-emergency-power-station-fo...

Today I received a replacement unit from Manafont that actually works and charges my phone properly as well as anything else that can plug into it. This also has a hidden one amp charging mode reachable by pressing the button twice really fast until the light flashes n a 2x2 strobe indicating it's charging in one amp mode for certain devices that require one amp like an i-phone. If you purchase this by warned protected batteries do not fit it. Thanks again Jim @ Manafont for great customer service.

Also got some stuff from KD to make some XPG P-60 drop ins in 3D tint if anyone wants one PM me.

3-mode Ultrafire drop in from Manafont, http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/ultrafire-cree-t6-3mode-memory-led-dropin-module-42v-max-p-5178 to upgrade an Ultrafire C1 that came originally with a five-mode R2 drop in.

High 2,26A

Mid 0,68A

Low 0,12A

I used aluminium of a beercan to make it fit very tight in the flashlight, because it won't last very long on high without heatsinking.

And i also got some silicone grease http://www.manafont.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=grease&log=&x=14&y=5

Hi

Just to let ou know that I just received my Ultrafire C8 XML today. It took 9 days from order to arrival China to United Kingdom. I assure u that you won't be disappointed!!

Which supplier was that?

Manafont. I ordered from DX on the same day, so will be interesting to see how long that takes

Have a link for this?

How do you like the headlamp SPAMBOT? I am trying to get a hold of someone on CPF that is selling a few but his inbox is full. I really want that headlamp! It looks beautiful!

Got my G6!!

Decent build quality... Output is average, but battery life with a 2400mA is pretty good. 'Tailcap' measures at 1.00 / 0.50 / 0.10 Amps for anything above 3.6V. This corresponds to a full brightness battery life of around 2/4/24 hours, but probably a practical light output for closer to 3/5/26 hours (untested)

Looks to be highly moddable, with an aluminium pill with brass insert for 17mm drivers, tail switch assembly that is retained by 2 threaded parts which look to have modding potential to take new switches (with some good grinding/lathe work)

Threads are of decent quality. Slightly gritty due to grit in the threads, but after cleaning, not toooo bad, but better than anything else in its price range (except Xeno)

Edit: not sure what happened to my post, but since it apparently got lost somewhere on its way through the intartubes, here's what I meant to post in a nutshell: the K-631 is really nice but I still prefer my C07P. But, then again, I'm hardly objective because the Spydie is on of my all-time favorite knives.

The K-615 is superb and I think I'm going to pick up a couple more. Markings aside, it's hard to tell apart from the old Bladetech Hunter Lite (another knife I like a lot), except it's quite a bit sharper out of the box. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if both really came from the same facility.

I love it! Got mine from hkequipment.net, and it is right up there with zebralight in terms of quality. Output is very good, blows my other head lamps out of the water. I got the neutral tinted T5 version and its tint looks like 4C or 5B. I've heard that Spark will upgrade the cool white version from T6 to U2 soon, so if you are going for a CW model... Overall it is one of my better purchases

Nothing yet. I am hoping for my last MF order but it hasn't been 2 weeks yet so i'm being a little optimistic.

I received a ten pack of black keychain flashlights from DealExtreme today. These are my first lights small enough to fit on a keychain. I tested each flashlight for a few seconds. Nine of them work fine and there's one dud; good enough for me. However, they're all quite dim and make me appreciate my XM-L lights a lot more. ;)

I got another one of these XML dropins from Manafont http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/ultrafire-xml-t6-5mode-memory-led-dropin-module-extra-op-reflector-42v-max-p-6260 This is my favorite dropin from them. This was the first one I got though that the OP reflector fit perfectly. The others I have received have either been real tight or wouldn’t fit at all. Love this dropin.

Received 2, Sipik SK68 and Xeno E03 nw.

Why is it your favorite drop-in if the others (before today) were "real tight or wouldn't fit at all"? :)

I'm sure you meant something a little different than the way I'm reading it but it gave me a laugh anyway :)

UF-H2B came safely this afternoon..:-)

I never really wanted to use the OP reflector. It is just kind of a bonus to use for other things or just to hoard. The dropin and SMO reflector are great. Ultrafire, just like the three mode but with the strobe which I like.