What you got today

A Lii-100 charger. I was intending to give it to my brother, but he stayed with my older battle-tested one that I’d loaned to him.

Do you think it will work well for aux led/switch connection ? I assume that at this low section it must be flexible enough even if it’s teflon ?

How fast is the shipping from EU stock ? (if that’s what you chose).

I ordered on nov3, so 9 days ago, indeed from EU warehouse.

The teflon wire at this thin size is very flexible of course. Can not tell you yet how it is to work with it other than that I can conveniently strip the end between my teeth. But I agree it is probably handy stuff for aux led and switch connections. And correction: I see now that it is 36AWG, remembered it wrong.

Alright sounds good, thanks, it would have been nice with more than 2 colors, or just white, but it will do.

Very nice. One of my abolute favourite budget knifes :+1: An updated model is on the way according to QSP instagram… take my money

So some good samaritan illuminated me to the original thread.
I got a Fitorch PT25. Little Fatty.

I really don’t know why I wanted to mention this.
I’ve received more than 100 lights in the last two years.
And nobody knows. Go figure.

Cheers.

Emisar D4V2 Sand XPL-HI V2 5D 4000K arrived today! :beer:

Got a new starry light from company. Lol

People like to tell what they got, and people like to know what others got. For the fun of it. And to justify our addictions of course.

Nice picture, nice light, nice LED choice. Enjoy :+1:

The 5D is my potential excuse to buy another D4V2, for sure again with SS bezel.

OT: I got a new kick pad for my e-set along with a double bass pedal. Now I have to learn playing it :laughing:

I received a Fireflies E07 today and the quality………isn’t good.

More to follow later…….

That looks extremely warm for 4000K, warmer than my 7A XM-L2 even. Is it the camera white balance?

Look at the picture again, the main LEDs are not turned on.

I can never tell with these optics :confounded:

:slight_smile: it’s the green and red LEDs turned on on the sides, the main LEDs in the optics are off.

:beer: cheers for the morning lol :wink:

I usually increase the warmth by 20 when taking photos to help make it reflect reality on my monitor and phone. But, yes. That’s the auxiliary LED. :smiley:

This reflector has a funny shape…

Finally!!
30,50€, shipped from Spain during the 11.11 sale!
Arrived yesterday and finally I can measure what my “hot rods” eat from the batteries :innocent: :partying_face: :nerd_face: