What you got today

It’s better than my Best Buy store, $26 locally.

That’s still an acceptable price for Eneloops.

Is it really pushing out 2,000 lumens or is it over advertising?

Got my 4th Hank light. D4SV2. SST20 4000k.

Amazing AUX.

Beautiful feel in hand.

Got the 26350 tube but waiting for the Vapcell battery.

Whwn it rains it pours…

Also received my Lumintop EDC18 Cu.

XP-L Hi 6500k.

Very luxurious.

Zebralight H53c LE

Got an order of batteries from Illumn.
Quick fulfillment, pretty fast shipping.
Mini cardboard box was used (the kind that Zebralight uses for their flashlights) and batteries packed nicely inside.

Finally picked up a few things I’d had on my list for a long time. First, 10440 cells (Vapcell 320mAh 3A, and Efest 350mAh), so I can finally use a 10440 tube on my GT Nano. Totally “opens up” this flashlight, because the 10180 cell for this flashlight is painfully anemic. This flashlight won’t run for more than 5 minutes on high with a 10180 before it runs out of juice. Ridiculous. Also picked up an 18500 cell. I got tired of having flaky connection problems in my FW3A with 18350 tube. Every single f’ing time I change the battery out, it would act up. I’d gotten an 18500 tube in copper a while back, so finally put it in action. The connection problem seems to have resolved itself. It’s about a full inch shorter than an 18650 and just a couple millimeters taller than an FWAA. It’s a nice form factor. Also got an 18650 with beefier amperage to run my new Emisar D1. It’s happy now!

Opple has landed.

2 li-po cells

I got myself a Ruideng TC66c USB tester. It was $25 from AliExpress during the recent sale (better than Amazon prices). It looks pretty complicated, sophisticated, and probably capable of way more than I’ll ever need to exploit. My intention was for testing voltage loads, to see how much power devices are drawing, and to verify the power capability of USB ports in my computer.
I found a few videos on You Tube covering this tester. If anyone here has this device, can you recommend which videos to watch and in what order? Here’s one that’s over 45 mins long and seems to be pretty good after just a few minutes of watching:

I got Covid-19!

My sister had some Covid symptoms, so she tested herself and she's positive for Covid.

So my mom and I tested ourselves, and we're positive for Covid.

My niece tested herself, and she's negative for Covid.

My mom and I are "triple vaccinated."

I don't know if my sister or niece received the Omicron booster.

I do not feel sick.

I barely have any cold/flu symptoms.

I was hoping I would never catch Covid, but that did not happen.

Now I'm hoping that my family and I don't experience any serious symptoms, but we'll have to see if that happens.

Woohoo! Oh, wait, that’s bad, right? You sounded so excited! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I noticed a lotta people who were poster-children for getting vaxxed/boosted like it was going out of style were still getting it left’n’right. Go figure…

Me, I just try to avoid the plague.

Like yesterday… I just held off on a shower ’til after I got back from shopping, then all my clothes went right in the washer, and I had a good long soak and washed all the omnicrons offa me.

Wellp, ya just gotta take it easy and recover…

Do you have to do anything, to prevent getting worst?

Was gonna PM this, but others might benefit…

Amazing this post is still going. OP has not been online for almost five years. Amazing

I could take Paxlovid to decrease my symptoms, but then I risk the chance of getting Covid-19 "twice in a row."

They call it Paxlovid Rebound, and it's pretty common.

Instead, I'm not going to take any Covid-19 medication, and hopefully in five days, I'll have a negative Covid-19 test and can leave self-imposed quarantine.

I would like to get some orange juice because that's what I like to drink when I get sick, but I don't know if I'll be going to the store.

Me too, got Covid-19 half a month ago but have only mild symptoms and recovered in 3-4 days just by getting enought resting and sleeping.
Hope you get well soon.

!!
My new workhorse light.
I bought it when I saw it’s price has been reducing for a while in Lazada. Right now, it’s price is the same as the original Q8 and Sofirn SP36’s family.
Nice prize.

Two knife/flashlight pouches bought during the 11/11 Sale on Ali Express. And a $100 automatic watch, which is quite nice.

Prices are higher now. Will have to wait until the Lunar New Year Sale in late January to do some more flashlight shopping. :money_mouth_face:

Can you wear a mask to the store? You may need items when/if you get worst.