What you got today

got my el-01 in today too! also got some paracord so I made a fob..pretty easy with youtube help lol..

Yes, I got it here on BLF from ReverendJim. Unfortunately he only sells in the CONUS.

I got my standard Solarforce L2 body today and it's nice, but yours is much nicer. I have to get one now!

My Ebay X9 came today. I love this light.

Nice lanyard !

I am waiting for my x9! E2100 +E21 and a heap of stuff from manafont. That's all I can think of at the moment.

Got some more o-rings from CNQG, which was an extra package to cover for what was missing from my first order, however these were the wrong o-rings! omg :(

I think ill just place another order with the right o-rings.. lol!

Are the o rings the same for all versions of the dqg tiny.

:wink:

Aren't those the ones that fit the tiny II?

I got more orings for my DQG Tiny II, I was after 19mm x 1mm o-rings. :(

I got another one mode Trustfire F20 from Tmart after sending the first one back. WTF was I thinking doing business with these ass clowns after the fake C8 incident.

Isn't this the same Okwchin who just bought 7000 o-rings ..???

You are going to become the "king of the o-ring"

...... have it your way... * couldn't find a picture of o-rings I liked ...these looked good .

rsrsrsrsrsrsr Iยดm still laughing from Boaz post

Got in the mail 4 brand spanking new IMR26650's from tacticalHID.

Got my uf2100 from dd..also got my enlan el-02 yesterday..pretty cool both items..

I got this DMM from walmart today http://www.walmart.com/ip/Equus-3320-Innova-Auto-Ranging-Digital-Multimeter/14644666?adid=bzv_fb_revshr_001 Guys were talking about it in another thread, https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/3603 so I decided to try it. I bought it online and picked it up in the store the same day for $15. The same DMM for sale out on the retail floor is $26. Auto ranging and load testing for batteries.

Just received a SAIK SA-305. After playing with it for a few minutes, I converted it to Direct Drive because it lacked output(and had an annoying strobe mode). Now I like it :)

E21 from dd today.

I'm on a week holidays. I'm going bush tomorrow and taking a few lights with me for some night time walks. It will be great to use them in total darkness. I got a call today from work. My manafont parcel came today. Bummer. Last thing I want to do is got to work on my holidays. A bit disappointed as among other things it had my TF C8. I'm also waiting on my x9 I bought weeks ago off ebay. No fast post to Australia from ebay vendors.

Today i was still asleep (i'm a college student :p) when suddenly my dad woke me up and told me i had to sign off a package. It were the xtar 2600's i ordered only 7 workdays ago :o. Dam that is fast! now waiting for a charger and a flashlight to put them in :) as i'm totally new too the li-ion scene.

o and i got 2 free keychain lights with a simple 5mm led :)

Ty BLF for this great groupbuy offer and ty Serena/szwholesales for this awesome service!