What you got today

Jackpot today! I recieved my two Fenix E21's from DD today. Beautiful lights, amazing build quality etc. But the low/high are so damned close together I can barely tell the difference. Maybe i'll open the second one and see if its the same.

And a grey Nitecore D10 SP. I am in love. This thing is gorgeous and has stunning attention to detail/build quality. My first D10 and I now see why people desire them.

its gonna be the same. tried 1 14500 on mine and much brighter. just made a spacer out of ground wire. still spaced close though between hi lo.

The long lost one is back https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/1423?page=1#comment-69552

Good news that just leaves this University's Don on the missing list.

My old buddy Piers(Pook) is still missing.

Don is back, unless I dreamt it.

I'm sure I have seen recent posts by him.

Finally got the Coast light I really wanted and it seams like the smaller one is better.

I got 20 Panasonic 18650's earlier today from Rev. Jim and it only took 2 days from New Jersey to Hawaii. Amazing! All of them were in perfect condition and all were at 3.78v. Thanks Jim!

I wish I got in on that E21 deal. I have an LD20 but dont really like it that much, having 3 modes and the SOS, and you have to hold the clicker for like a second or longer to change it...Id like the simpler E21 more I think.

Got a Trustfire X9 and it promptly fried the driver. One NANJG 105C later and it is better than new. :)

Energizer® Tactical Metal 1AA/1 Watt Light

14.99 at target

i could have got a brighter torch with modes... but i like energizers warranty. used it once, may or may not hav been my error

Today I got my titanium clip from a member at the ol' unspeakable place. This is hands down my favorite light in every aspect!

Went to the PO. Was expecting the BLF tank. Got a big box of dishwasher tablets.(bloody wife) What the ? Had a hole in the side where some greedy person stole some.

Shouldn’t that go in the nightmares thread?

You are right!

Yesterday I got a package from Manafont. Two weeks from order to deliver. Inside was a Trustfire TR-3T6 (SHWEEEET!!), a Microtech Troodon OTF knife (AWESOME!!!), and a pile of Ultrafire 18650 battery cases.

Today I received a package from Lighthound containing some clips, snap buckles, a few skull beads (uselessly small holes), and a couple mineral glass lenses for mini-maglites.

Those skull beads from lighthound fit nice over gutted paracord. Use a thin wire through the hole to pull it through.

I here you, Greg…wasn’t a big fan of gutted paracord (defeats the survival purpose) lanyards but for a simple decorative lanyard I guess I can give it a chance. I’ll let you know how it goes. Thanks, buddy! :wink:

Replacement UniqueFire G10 1-mode from DX, this time without malformed reflector :)

Got a hdmi cable from honkers..ridiculous quality for 3.26$ shipped..gold plated and braided cable covering..took 20 days but worth it for the money saved..