What you got today

got a KE5 XML...SUPER LOVE IT....

Today I got an XP-G R5 drop-in and an Ultrafire expanding holster, both from Manafont.

got the equus 3320 yesterday and the keygos ke-5 today.

I gotta say the equus 3320 feels a little heavier than other inexpensive dmm's I've felt that are the same size. Maybe heavier fuses and other electronics inside? or maybe I haven't felt enough other dmm's? In either case it feels nicer and more substantial than I was expecting.

The keygos ke-5 is much smaller than I thought it was going to be. Can't wait to get my batteries and charger!!

got a TF x9 and 2 18650 flames from manafont..also 3 p60 style holsters from mf..modded the x9 with a 2800 driver and it's awesome!

My Keygos KE-5 arrived yesterday. 2.5A with AW 2200. Great light.

I got the 4 mode DRY and DR Jones was right it has annoying PWN on high so its going to need a driver swap. Kind of pissed it was an early birthday present from my girl. I will say the strobe is intense it trips the protection circuit on Trustfire flames and causes seizures with Reverend Jims Panasonics.

An excellent breakfast.

Courtesy of Carberry Tower - a lovely old place built in 1480 (And last massively extended in 1913). Fortunately has been modernised a bit. This shot was around 6:30am today. I was rather glad for the lift as I was staying up at the top of the building. I planned to do a bunch of beamshots but couldn't find a door that wouldn't lock behind me when I went out at 1am so went back inside and slept instead. Pity; walled gardens are great for beamshots.

Spent two days there at a conference. Just assume the 50 page rant about nearly everyone who does what I do. Let's just say I'm in a majority of 1. Assume another lengthy rant here.

Black paracord and desoldering braid.

1 - Cree xpg r5 14mm

4 - Ultrafire holsters for 502b

1 - Sipik Sk68

1 - DoubleCoos - P4 Creed 1-Mode Compact Flashlight (1*14500)

2 - Universal Bicycle Swivel Rubber Mount for Flashlights & Gadgets

1 - Extra Compact Stainless Steel Nail Clipper

1 - 37mm Circular Polarizing CPL Camera Lens Filter

My first click-clack knife. :bigsmile:

What tint you received? How about the brightness?

I have a NW DRY 4-mode here but still waiting for a replacement battery carrier to arrive until i can try it out :(, let's hope it works in the first place. Then i gonna order me an other driver as well! (but don't know if PWM of that one is better)

Which one did you get? I got the Troodon a week ago. Love it!

Got my Warm XML led from LCK LED STORE
took 5 days shipping, Shipped sep17 received Sep22.
That was fast

I got the cool white, I wanted brightness don't care about tint this is for blinding intruders. It's about the same brightness as the Skyray version 0.1. It is going to be great with 3 Nanjg 105cs driven at 3.1 amps each. The strobe is an amazing site brighter than high mode and very disorienting.

Received Xtar WP2 II charger from Ebay (pangelectronics). Works great!

Received my Fenix HL21. Love the light.

Beamshots i saw in an other thread showed skyray vs cool white DRY and the DRY totally obliterated the skyray, but i think it was 3 mode, yours is 4-mode?

Mine is the 4 mode cool white pulls 2.1 amps on fresh Rev Jim batteries, it pops the protection circuits on the Trustfire flames in strobe mode.

No memory on mine and it starts on low mode, which I really like also.

I tell you what mine doesn't heat up either I have run it for 10-20 minutes walking around on high and it doesn't get to hot at all.

If it didn't have the PWN on high I would say it's almost perfect.

Finally received my BLF E07. None of my batteries allow it to close all of the way so I have to leave the head unscrewed. Pretty disappointed but I guess I was expecting it.

Also recieved my awesome 6xAA and 6xAAA eneloops and charger from Dell today. 24.99. What a bargain!

Your measurements on high are definitely making the light beg for the driver with DD turbo mode :). You own a KD C8 or a similar light? If so how do they compare?