What you got today

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/tank007-e3-cree-q5-wc-stainless-steel-5-mode-230-lumen-memory-led-flashlight-1-aa-1-14500-39122

Congrats, E1320! Nice.

I finally got a TF ST-50 last night. Not that I really needed one but I figured I didn't have any SST-50 lights in my collection and I'm a sucker for that finish. Sorry the pics turned out so crappy.

I received my 501a from Manafont , along with some protected 18350s . I installed a custom E1320 XPG R4 neutral 5 mode in it and ....

YESSSSSSSSSSS !

I got some 18350's also for my L2m..they're the unprotected orange ones..also got a 4 pack of cr123 batteries...

I got a delivery today. A painting. WTF? My wife won it in a competition. I was skeptical but she showed me the email. I hate it when I hear a knock at the door and its a parcel for her.

Got the Enlan EL-04 Micarta today, my first order from exduct. It's a nice big brother to my SRM 763. I love the micarta pattern on this thing, like snakeskin. The texture on mine seems appropriately rough, so I don't plan on roughing it up any. Don't know if I like the clip, but it's detachable.

Still might get an EL-01. I don't really even have much use for knives, but you guys are a bad influence.

http://www.exduct.com/Bee-Enlan-Knives/EL04MCT-Enlan-Pocket-Knife.html

Yesterday I got my portable battery pack/charger from ChicagoX.

I got a iCharger 106b+ for my birthday !

wow, expensive stuff! congrats to the 106B+ and to your birthday, enjoy the new toy!!

thanks!

i always wanted to own the 106B+ (and i got inspired by HKJ's website) but i couldnt afford them. i ended up with a 40$ C9000 .. and am very pleased so far.

4 outputs, individually controlled.

( hobby chargers have 1 output and a balance charger )

Fenix TK70 yesterday and the DRY 3xXML from the group buy today. Also some D and C batteries nimh

I bought these from Ric at CNQG last year, and they are by far my favorite diffusers.

I'm going to ask if he'll include one with a group buy on the UF-T50

I could use those on my honeymoon :)

Honeymoon, LOL.
I’m not usually a participant in groupbuys but that UF T50 looks pretty nice.

Got my Dry and Trustfire TR-J12

Hope he does a good price, I'd be in on that!

I got an order today from Pro-Tactical Shop. I got a TK50, a Balder SE-1 , 2-Hi-Max 18650 and 20 - Xtar CR123A.

A new Tactix 3 draw toolbox I got from newegg for $34.99 free shipping. For the money, the build quality is excellent. Better than a similar Craftsman. Oh yeah, it's got ball bearing drawer sliders, nice!

Very nice.