What you got today

Nice box, Glenn! I love NewEgg.

How did I not know about that new egg deal!? Wow! Nice!

Thanks guys! I forgot to mention, the floors are padded with this rubberized material. I just noticed the price went up to $50.. bummer

I haven't gotten a chance toopen the box yet because I'm at work, but I got a new computer.

Lenovo H330 SFF desktop - i5-2500, 8GB DDR3, 1 TB 7200rpm HD, blu-ray, 1gb Radeon HD 6450 - $440 + tax refurbished.

This thing should really blaze although graphics card is a bit weak (still better than integrated), but I'm not really a gamer anyway and it really is optimized very well for HD video. I'll move it to HTPC duty in a couple years when it gets a little older. CPU should be quite good for a while since Ivy Bridge will probably only be about a 10% improvement over Sandy Bridge and AMD Bulldozer is a complete dud. At the rate intel is moving right now, it'll probably be two years before we get Haswell.

Sounds like a nice system. Good luck with it :)

Thanks jacktheclipper for sending this! can finally see the KD 3A driver and SMO at work on my F15. low is pretty close to sc600 or turbox.

Got Lumintop Worm today :) (took 2 weeks). Thought it will be a little bit smaller, but it's small enough.

What can I say? 2 modes, CC (i.e. no PWM), SMO (instead of LOP, as shown in selfbuilts review, so "normal" artifacts are slightly visible). LO mode is very usable (14 lm if I remember well), so no need 1 extra turn :) (low-low, about 2-3 lm, is too low for me). And HI... man, I'm quite impressed :D It's even brighter than I thought it would be. It's quite difficult to rotate the head with one hand, but no prob, it will not turn on accidentally. (I lubbed threads previously). Machining is very nice. The only "bad thing" was the front/lens o-ring. It was slightly out. Will try to put it right later. In short, nice light for $17 I paid.

UPDATE: I can also see veeeery small donut hole or something like that (because of the SMO I think). The tint, btw, is very nice, almost pure white on veeery slightly warm side :P

I got my sunwayman V60C......once again SWM does not dissappoint. And neither does DD! They have given me some excellent prices, fast shipping, and great service.

Back to the Sunwayman. A fine piece of machining. Wow is all I can say. Flawless in everyway, perfect tolerances, perfect annodizing, perfect variable ring feel....gorgeous reflector, centered LED, and AR lens. It'll be hard not leaving this on the shelf for display haha. (As you can see I am a huge SWM fan).

Hi guys, long time lurker first time poster. I broke open my piggy bank, cashed it all in and went crazy this week . So I thought I would share considering most of it was due to you guys, lol.

I had a few lights already, some budget and some not; Spark ST6 500CW headlamp, UF 501b XML T6, UF SSC-P7C and a Dereelight DBS V3 1S. But I felt like I needed more .

4sevens Mini AA
Not exactly budget but for EDC I would rather spend a bit more. I have been trying to decide between AAA and AA for EDC. Will see how this goes, if it's too big I might get an AAA, not sure what.

Crelant 7G5 Version 2
The reviews for version 1 swayed me. Hopefully throws as well as the first version, if not better. Will be used mainly for shooting and at work during winter when I get to play with water and sprinklers at 3 in the am. Depending on how it performs, I may mount it on a rifle as well.

Deerelight EZ900 XR-E R2 1SM pill + 18650 extender + a red filter; to upgrade my DBS V3.

Hoping to mount this to a rifle, will see how it performs when upgraded. It does pretty well now .

2 Sky Ray hosts
Will swap in some XM-L's from mine and a mates 501b's for slightly better heatsinking and swap the 501B's down to something cooler and keep them as emergency lights in the ute and at home.

12v Lightforce handheld spotlight clone for shooting.

Also got 2 AW 18650 3100mAh protected, 1 AW 14500 protected, 4 Trustfire 3000mAh protected and 2 Trustfire 14500 protected.

And finally some GITD buttons and rings.

Now to play the waiting game, lol.

Welcome, Rockatansky. (Jealous) If that's what you started with what next? BTW was your Piggy Bank life-size-Pig sized? You'll fit in well around here.

Ultrafire U30 for $21 Not worth the money. Stick with the Jetbeam BC10.

Has a bad ringy beam due to the white led protector interfering with the beam.

Only driven to 0.8Amps on high. Cannot lego with the U20

Thanks for the heads up on the u30. Rockatansky, welcome to BLF.

Just ordered a CQG S1 from cnqualitygoods. Ric said that they're out of stock but that the new batch will be in within a week.

I'm a realistic guy so I'm just hoping that I get it within a month or so.

hey guys don't cheat that is "What you got today" thread not what I ordered xD

I got that from dx not bad, just the spot is too focused, no reflector, just a deep lens that focus, have the slower PWM of my lights, overdrived, no low mode and on 14500 became too hot, better use just AA

I got a 4sevens Maelstrom X10. Even at the discounted price, I regret buying it. Just like 90% of the 4 sevens stuff I've bought, it whines (this one on high). I don't like the UI or tailcap (no clicky), but I figured I wouldn't. It does have a decent tint for a cool LED, but I'll probably swap it out for a neutral.

The Shadow JM07 PRO is a better buy in the the 1 x 26650 realm.

thanks for the info, I almost bit on that, glad I didn't

paisley

bbfaa, I got this today

DO you like fishing too?

Yesterday I got:

- Spyderco Bug

- Boker Keycom

- Maxpedition Micro pocket organizer