What you got today

I didn't buy one yet. I'm not spending $100. Hopefully Ric will have a group buy for around $85, then I'll buy one.

The Egg McMuffin / Li-Ion Combo keeps repeating one me. I'm burping up fire balls

cmon glenn keep it under control!!

haha

`Thanks! Ill give that a try. this reminds me so much of the JB BC10 tailcap. smartring UI is really nice. lowest lumen light i got.

That's a beauty, JEJ. Can't wait to hear your impressions.

Received two Pop-Lite H6 headlamp sets.

UniqueFire C108 Cree XM-L T6

and 2x Xtar 2600mAh

Finally got my Crelant 7G5 V2 today.

Finally got the Tenergy Premium D Cells so I can try out the Fenix TK 70. Also got new bezells and S9 tail switches from Lighthound and getting ready for the Solarforce L2P and L2T to come in.

I picked these up (actually, they arrived yesterday) to distribute to friends, although I'm thinking of keeping the L2x

I need friends like you...=)

Waiting sucks don't it....I'm glad they finally showed up. Ready for some beamshots now.

600mAh

2 x XTAR WP2 II BATTERY CHARGER to Doorstep for 35.90 and 2 days

I received this today. It is super bright with an XP-G R5 Led

Also has square threads, and glow in the dark forward tail clickie.

I'm a nice guy but they're paying for these lights haha

beautiful torch, really.

i guess you got it from Shiningbeam?

How would you describe the tint pattern on your sample?

Thanks, yes got it from Shiningbeam. I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to flashlights and tints. Looks to be same tint as my Caveman 2aa xm-l T6. The shingbeam site says its a 1B tint, but don't know what that is.

I'm liking this torch. It's feels like a quality product, and if I'd have to estimate it's between 130-150 lumens on one eneloop. (a bit brighter than the 130 lumen mode my caveman has).

A Spark-ST6 460NW headlamp. Unfortunately I wasn't in so I'll have to go to the PO tomorrow. Early.

Ah well, so much for a long lie in the morning. Must remember to take an 18650 with me. Unfortunately a very, very busy day at work tomorrow. But then some time off.

8 new 18650 TF flames!!! $32 shipped for all.

Johnny got a DRY in the mail! FINALLY!!!! After 2 weeks at ICS and an unexpected arrival at the local post office yesterday it's in my hands this morning.

Cosmetically and performance-wise it's flawless except for one thing...the lens. It has a strange blotchy film on it that HAS to cut down on the light it passes. I took out the lens and cleaned it with a microfibre cloth that never fails me and it didn't help a bit. I then cleaned it with a wonderful cleaner made my CRC that has never failed in the past either and even THAT didn't work. Followed it up with another microfiber cleaning to no avail and just put it back together. I'll have to start looking for a replacement lens. Any recommendations?