What's in your pockets ...

Gocomma flipper = finest flipper in the land for under $10.00 … :beer:

I started carrying this little $5 Cabela’s flipper in my fifth pocket.

Tell me about it. If I like something and think it’s a good value, I’ll typically buy another one as a spare. That’s the “hate to do without” feeling in case it busts, gets lost/stolen, etc.

If something’s a home-run like this critter, that’s when I go ape and “stock up”.

:smiley: , the red one is not normally there, it is there because of a current photography project at work (school), as a handy safelight at hand in the darkroom.

Those grips are amazing, what species of wood is it? I carry an Airlite in rosewood and I thought I had the best looking grips.

Left Pocket

-Custom paracord lanyard by GreenLED from YEARS ago

-Assorted keys (including Yubikey)

-Rovyvon A8 UV

-Blue/green glowstick from CPF back in the day

-FW3A 3D with green glowstick and lava glowring (soon to be replaced by CRX goodies)

Right Pocket

-Invisible car keys

-Kershaw Blur Blackwash

Back Pocket

-Fossil wallet

Yep … what you said. I purchased 10. Great little flipper. Nice for gifts.

No, I didn’t forget my keys. I don’t carry keys usually. Between my bicycle and employer-paid public transportation, I just don’t use a car for commuting much now.

When you really don’t give a crap about fashion, cargo shorts are da bomb.

ETA: Also, nice necro-thread. Thanks for bringing it back. I never noticed it in it’s first life.

Concealed carry in Orange, CA? Are you a politician, LEO, … ?

Nice grips.

Nope … Joe citizen, nice guy with a heartbeat and a clean record. Nothing too difficult these days to procure a CCW in OC. Take the required certification class, range qualify and pass the interview with the OC Sheriff Dept.

Screw the gifts… they’re for me. :laughing:

I ain’t gonna be without, no matter how many I lose (well, within reason).

Semper Fi

I like this thread!

+1
I’m not so big on knives so a little box cutter is good for me. The enogear light is small comfortable and usb rechargeable if I need to at work or in car. The big grey pouch is for my phone (nexus 6), it’s not seen since I used it to take these pics :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I need to post a second pic since technically 3 of these items are not ‘in’ the pocket. I had to tuck my shirt in for this pic in the mirror :blush:

Other items include a peak cap, sunglasses and prescription glasses hanging on the neck of my shirt.

Besides my pockets - work days I take a small bag in the ute (small pick up truck) that contains additional cards, bank token, work keys, home keys with garage remote, my fathers home and mail keys, phone charger, dental floss, usb tester/meter, ear phones and sometimes a torch but they tend to get scratched so they’re usually in the console of the ute. All this additional $h1t for living a comfortable life… I could quite easily go back and live in the bush :face_with_monocle:

Semper Fi

Regular (BDU or German style) cargo pants. Cheap, practical.

Part of my everyday fashion statement … plenty of comfort and essentials stowage.

During the day that’s not accepted at my work. Not at work it’s not accepted by my girl :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Wallet, One Plus 5T smartphone, keys, 2 Olight i3E EOS EDC flashlights (one silver, the other copper) That’s it.