What's the best 18650 deal now?

What do you think guys? Is this for real?

They call it "2 x Panasonic TrustFire NCR18650 Rechargeable Battery 2900mAh PCB Protective", so is it Panasonic mimic or genuine TrustFire? :D

If it aint genuine Trustfire it maybe just that..

lol.

Good FAKE pic…

BTW do you guys check this?

I buy 10 of them for me and some friends, their performance is just great…

Edit.

That is funny, I just check the voltage in mines sanyo and one of them is just dead, read 0.12v not protected, so, I think that is just dead, I try charging and three of my charger dosent charge it, I put another battery in parallel just to try to increase the voltage, I read 1.80v but the voltmeter dropp very fast, I put it in a old li-ion charger and it is charging now, I supposed… Just wait, I will let you know if exploid… Hahaha

How that’s “as expected”? In my experience (and experience of few other people), Li-Ion’s don’t increase capacity with cycling.

…which is somewhat confirmed by 6x Samsung 2800mAh’s I got from FastTech recently, they all did ~2750mAh on first cycle, and obviously with 2nd cycle capacity didn’t changed at all.

Haven’t been to this and CPF for a while. Now I’m back, getting a Niwalker MM15 soon.
So I’m resurrecting this old thread. Pls give me advice on best deals for mid ranged protected 18650!

I am in the same boat.

Looking at stocking up on 20*18650 cells. I came to that number after doing an inventory of the lights that I have and the spare cells. I basically want to have spare cells for each individual light that I own.

I have been looking around AliExpress and per mAh, the best deal for protected cells seems to be the good old NCR18650A coming at around $0.0020 per mAh compared to:

- NCR18650B at $0.0025

• NCR18650BE at $0.0021

These cells will be used in lights that are driven at around 3A, so any of these cells are ok. However, I am a bit more inclined to go with the NCR18650BE, but cannot really give any sort of reason except, just because (??).

Decided to go with 20 cells of NCR18650BE at $0.0020 per mAh. I found a different seller from AliExpress here that did cells a little bit cheaper than the seller where I got the previous comparison numbers.

Looking at my order history, I have ordered from that store way back in 2012 when they did a great deal on NCR18650A. Note that, I still have those NCR18650As to this day and they are still fine.